22

"C-Can I stay here tonight?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at Naoya. "Of course! What happened? Who hurt you?" Naoya asks as he hugs her. He pulled her into his home and sat her down. "I fought with Father and Sukuna." (Y/n) began to tear up again as she remembered every single word that they said. "They were fighting because of me! Father doesn't want me to date Sukuna because of his age and that I was still too young t understand! Along with Sukuna being a bad curse! That I should love someone my age!" (Y/n) continues. "And Sukuna said he would have killed everyone that I love just so I can be with him. That I'm just worse of a curse than he is! That I belong to him!" (Y/n) sobs. Naoya held her in his arms. "Aww, my sweet little blueberry. I know this is hard for you. But Gojo is slightly right, you just turned six a few weeks ago. Yes, you changedinto a sixteenyear old, but, it's not normal or right for an older man like him to be in love with someone as young as you. Maybe way back then, but rules have changed for the better. However, he is not allowed to tell you who you should love and be with. Sukuna, however, should not force you to be with him or make such threats just for you to stay with him. It's very toxic to be I that sort of relationship. And he should never tell you that you're worse than him. I know it's wrong of me to say this but do you still want to be with Sukuna?" Naoya asked as he rubbed the young girl's head. 

(Y/n) looks down at her hand and rubs the ring that Sukuna gave her. His promise to her. "I do...I love him. There is just something about him. That we're meant to be with each other. And I want us to have that future together. I know Father wants me to be safe and reasonable. I'm still learning what everything means. What my purpose is supposed to be other than be a curse." She hums. Naoya hums back and shuts his eyes."You're mind has matured now from how you're speaking to me and I'm very glad for that. You are able to make your own decisions. To speak your mind." He said. 

"Uncle, is it true that my mother left me to find happiness in her desires?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at him. Naoya gave her a sad smile. "Yes. Your father didn't want you so she left you to be with him." Naoya said. "And I couldn't stay with you because no one but you wanted me there." (Y/n) says as she looks down at her hands. "(Y/n)-" "Don't lie. Even when I was a child...I saw the looks that others have me. I know that they didn't want me there. But that's okay..." (Y/n) looks back up and smiles. "Because I still have you, Father, Papa, Toji, Megumi, Yuji, Nobara, Nami, Sukuna, Maki, Mai, Todo, Toge, Panda, and everyone else. You are all my family." She smiles. 

......

"Suku?" (Y/n) whispers as she sits on the edge of his bed. Sukuna opened his eyes and turned his head around. "(Y-Y/n)...?" He whimpers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her lap. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things. I would never hurt you in any way. I still love you and I only hope that you still love and forgive me. I promise not to do that ever again." Sukuna sobs. "Aww, Suku. Don't cry." (Y/n) frowns as she rubs his head. She never expected him to break down after one night of being away. She also has never seen him cry. "I still love you and forgive you." She hums as she lifts his head up. "I love you so much." she kisses his forehead. Sukuna felt relief in his heart and rested his head on her chest. "Let's slow things a bit, okay? We have so much time together." (Y/n) said as she rubbed his head. "Whatever that you want, my queen," Sukuna said. (Y/n) giggles at the nickname he gave her. 

Gojo peeks into the room and sighs. "Are you okay?" Geto asks. "Yeah. I trust her." Gojo said. Geto sighed as he saw a tear slip from Gojo's eye. "She's still growing, Satoru," Geto said softly as he wrapped his arms around Gojo. "I just wished she stayed that small forever..." Gojo cried. "I know. But she'll always be our little girl." Geto hums. 

////

"Should we move them?" Itadori asks as he looks at the couch. "No. I'm sure they're fine." Fushiguro hums. Gojo and (Y/n) slept soundly together on the couch while candy wrappers scattered around them. Chip pokes his head out from under the trash and licks the chocolate off his face. "You've grown too comfortable with the new era of treats." Sukuna clicks his tongue at Chip. Chip stuck his tongue out and flew to (Y/n). He lands on her back and rests there. Kugisaki took out her phone and took a picture. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Night before ~

"Uncle, why do you call me blueberry?" (Y/n) asks. "Your Mother ate a lot of blueberries when she was pregnant with you. I thought you would turn blue because of them." Naoya jokes. (Y/n) giggles and rests her head on his shoulder.