Part 8 - Yoo Jeongyeon

"So, you did it, right?"

"Yep. Nobody's gonna mess with our baby boy Minho now."

Nayeon grinned. "I can't believe he grew up so fast."

"I know, right? Do you remember when we were all kids and our parents used to let us have playdates? The boy wouldn't stop looking for kittens. Honestly, he's cat-obsessed."

"It's so cute though, I think his feline side makes him more attractive honestly."

I put my hands on my hips, turning to face her. "Whaaat? Girl, are you gonna be cheating on me? That's not right."

She laughed and circled her arms and legs around my waist. "Don't be silly, Jeongyeonie, I mean the boy's fine and all, but you are really just my cup of tea."

I leaned into her. She smelled sweet like peaches and tangerines. "Say more," I whispered. "And I like your body scent by the way."

She giggled. "Stop, that tickles," she said, wriggling. "Hmmm... what can I say about my lovely Jeongyeon...? Oh, I like how smooth your legs feel when they're shaved."

"Hey! That ain't fair. I say real stuff about you." I pouted. "Tell me real things you like about me."

She smiled. "Sulky pouty Jeongyeon." Softly she drew a line on my arm with her finger which always makes me shiver and which I love. "I like everything about you. But tell me more about this guy Minho likes."

I considered. "He's really cute as well, he has this chipmunk-like face kind of and it's clear he likes Minho a lot too. The way he looks at him, Nayeon, you should have seen, it was so sweet."

"I hope this ship sails! They sound like the perfect match for each other~"

"Not as perfect as we are baby girl," I said, making her scream at my cheesiness.

I lay in bed thinking about it for a while afterwards. I could have said the very words I'd said to Jisung to Minho instead, since he seems so much more rough on the outside. But the Minho I knew wasn't rough. He was soft and sweet and caring and cat-crazy. If anything, it's the ones who seem innocent that cause the most heartache.