Part 23 - Lee Know

[Last Chapter]

[a/n I'm kinda sad this story is coming to an end SJDJSHFKKS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT]

I looked out the window. The sky was clear; not too sunny, but not any signs of clouds. Jisung was still asleep on my arm. I gently moved my arm, which ached a little, but I didn't mind. He looked so cute lying there that I felt it would be a shame to wake him up.

Quietly I padded around the room, choosing the right clothes and leaving some on the chair for Jisung. I went downstairs and started making us breakfast. As I was sizzling eggs I heard Jisung come downstairs, looking sleepy and adorable.

"I left clothes for you to wear on the chair by my bed," I said, already embarrassed. "And I'm making breakfast."

A couple minutes later Jisung came downstairs looking bemused and wearing a light blue hoodie, same as mine. "Matching sets?" he asked.

"Please wear it," I wheedled. "I wanted to do a lot of things with you as a couple, but we couldn't go to the prom together, so... wear it for me?"

He laughed. "OK, sure. It's really cute."

We sat and ate breakfast together. "What do you have in mind for a date?" he asked.

I considered. "I have an idea."

Twenty minutes later we were standing in a little white box. I looked around the photo booth. "You want to do anything else after this?"

"Sure, let's do everything - ice cream, music stores, baking... let's even go to the beach. But before that I want to take pictures with you."

"Why?"

I grinned. "So I can stick it to my forehead. Then the world will know who my boyfriend is."

"What???"

"I'm kidding, I just want nice pictures with you."

I laughed. "OK. Though I don't mind your first idea either."

We took the four pictures; smiling, with hearts, hugging, and then I leaned over and gave him a kiss one the cheek. When the pictures developed I saw he was blushing with a big fat grin on his face. He took the little service pen out of the photo booth cup-holder and scribbled something on the photo before handing it to me and walking away.

I read the little note. This is my boyfriend, Lee Minho!

I smiled and ran over to the boy I loved with all my heart, and kissed him in front of the whole street.

~the end~