Part 22 - Jisung

WARNING - 🔞SLIGHT SMUT🔞

[a/n guys this isn't like heated, passionate smut or whatever, I'm not good at that so this is it. It probably isn't even 18-rated LMAO so sorry if you're feeling horny or whatever :/
love y'all 🖤]

My heart was racing as I pulled Minho to me and kissed him. I could feel his surprise until he melted into the kiss and relaxed his body on mine, and I wrapped my legs around him. His kissing became more aggressive and he bit my lip. I yelled loudly, and he laughed against my mouth.

"You are so cute, Jisung," he said, letting go of me to stroke the side of my face.

I didn't like it. I didn't want to be cute. "I might be cute but not tonight, OK? I want you to fuck me hard tonight."

His eyes widened in surprise and then he smiled. "Whatever you say, baby."

He gently removed my shirt and then his own, and even though I had spent the last week secretly looking at his chest and toned abs and all of that, I still felt my eyes rove up and down. I put my hands on his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed me again.

The way Minho kissed was different from anyone else; he was gentle with me, but at the same time he kissed hard and wild. It felt so good like melted chocolate running through my blood. He slipped one hand under my shirt as I moanes. He left a trail of kisses down my neck, his tongue soft against my collarbone, then on my chest, then he unbuttoned my jeans and took them off.

I didn't want him to see anything. If anything I was definitely embarrassed. I knew I wasn't as ripped as Minho so I probably wasn't as big as him either, so I instinctively covered myself when he went to take my boxers off. "What's wrong, Jisung?"

I didn't say anything.

"Don't cover yourself. I like every inch of you the way you are," he said.

"Even if you do..." I reached over and turned the lampshade off. The room was plunged into darkness. "At least let our first time be a secret, even to the both of us."

"Then promise me you'll let me see you next time," he said.

"I promise."

He was gentle with me the whole time, but I didn't want that. I kissed him hard and long and ran my fingers along his legs until he moaned. He stroked my back in a way that made me go crazy. Our make out became more passionate and it felt dangerous, and I liked it.

"This is going to hurt a little, Jisung. Are you sure you want to do it?"

I said firmly. "I'm sure."

After it was over [a/n DHSKFKSLD IM SORRY I DID SAY IT'S ONLY LIGHT SMUT BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD AT DESCRIBING SEX OR WHATEVER] we lay back on the bed, still in the dark, my head on Minho's shoulder. We stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm glad that I had my first time with you," I said, hoping he'd say the same.

"My first was with Chaeryoung, but I'm glad my first time with a boy was with you."

I felt a little disappointment at his words which was quickly eclipsed by the feeling I had running through me; happiness now that I'd finally made love with the guy I loved.