906-910

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 906: Exclusive rights
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 906: Exclusive rights
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Each TV station raised the price to 1.5 million to 1.8 million episodes, which is less than the unit price of "Be Beautiful", but met the expectations of Tao Zhiyao and Yu Zhan. Therefore, even if these TV stations are not pleasing to the eye, the TV series must still be sold to they.

However, several TV stations have already purchased the episodes of "Be Beautiful" and signed a contract with the other party. According to their plans, "Be Beautiful" will be broadcast on TV next Thursday and Friday. Finally, one step ahead of "Youth Plan", the commercial trailer for "Becoming Beautiful" has been broadcast. It is known as the first weekly drama in China and has created several pioneering works. The production team and the cast are strong and powerful. In addition, Feng Qingyu and Ji Qingqing smashed on the Internet, scorching the enthusiasm of "Being Beautiful", and many viewers began to look forward to the show. As a result, Feng Qingyu, who is now the heroine, burst into such a scandal.

Can "Beauty" be broadcast?

Envious and hateful netizens have issued appeals to resist indifference, but all parties have faced public opinion with a negative attitude and kept silent.

Tao Zhiyao crossed the back of several TV stations that bought "Be Beautiful", which is also the meaning of Yu Zhan. They would rather make a little less money and not cooperate with these TV stations, let them pay the ratings for "Be Beautiful" Light it up!

Xinghe Film and Television had a meeting to discuss and decide which TV stations to cooperate with, and then Tao Zhiyao began to sign the contract. Unexpectedly, at this juncture, Yu Zhan received a call from the person in charge of the national TV drama channel.

"Hello, have you sold the Youth Plan to other TV stations?"

"not yet."

"That's great. We want to buy the solo rights to this show. I wonder if you have any intention to cooperate with us?"

Yu Zhan was surprised, confirming the identity of the other party, the other party is really the director of the national television channel! The quality of TV dramas that can be played on the National Channel (regardless of channel) is beyond doubt. The subject matter is very positive. Historical changes, national love, heroic deeds, even family ethical dramas can be thought-provoking.

National Taiwan was originally not considered by Yu Zhan and Tao Zhiyao. Tao Zhiyao did not even call each other before. Isn't the theme of Youth Plan bad? Two female high school students encourage each other, work together to realize their dreams, and harvest their studies, careers and love. But people have inherent self-knowledge, and countless TV series are produced every year. Who doesn't want to be favored by the National Taiwan? Wanli was picked and selected, it must be good drama, good luck, and also have connections. In the past ten years or so, Xinghe Film and Television invested in and produced nearly a hundred TV series, large and small, and only five of them appeared on the screen of the National Television Station. It was Qiu Jing and Gao Jindong who asked grandpa to tell his grandmother.

For the record of Zhou Broadcasting, Yu Zhan has taken advantage of the elders' relationship, and he bothers them again, he has no face.

Therefore, how incomprehensible the other party actually called him for cooperation.

When Liu Ye and Jason talked about music and Yu Zhan ’s birthday surprise, Yu Zhan, Tao Zhiyao, and Ye Zheliang were on the National Channel and signed an authorization agreement with the other party on the exclusive broadcasting rights of the Youth Plan.