1051-1055

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1051: Choose carefully
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1051: Choose carefully
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There is a floor-to-ceiling window in the conference room, overlooking the bustling traffic in the center of the capital. The view is not worse than the night view of New York from Yu Zhan's apartment. Unfortunately, this is not the time to enjoy the scenery.

The conference table is a standard orthodox rectangle, and Liu Ye, who has the lowest status, is arranged to the corner. There are extra seats. Liu Ye is left and right on both sides, and there are tables with the names of the participants in the table. Only there are no cards in front of her, even if they are written in Yu Zhan's name.

At 9 o'clock, shareholders who can attend the meeting in person have arrived one after another. Tao Hejin came in step by step. His seat is on the left side of Ji Qiansong, and his table is on the table. He can sit in this "left and right arm" position, probably because he has a relatively large amount of shares, and once was Ji Qiansong. Best friend.

Tao and Ji's two outbreaks have spread throughout the circle. However, most people think that the reason is that Tao Zhiwei refused to marry. This can be seen from the nervousness of Ji Qingqing who posted so many private information online. Isn't her approach typical of revenge on the man because of love and hate? As we all know, Ji Qiansong distressed his daughter, and some of the negative actions of Jintao Group were to protect the calves, which is also reasonable.

Therefore, so far in the hearts of others, Ji Qiansong's reputation is still good.

Strangely, Tao Hejin ignored this seat directly. Looking at the audience, he saw that there were vacancies on both sides of Liu Ye. He stepped decisively towards her. The secretary leading the way hurriedly said, "Tao Dong, your seat it's here."

Tao Hejin turned a blind eye to him, hung the secretary aside, and took a few strides to Liu Ye. Liu Ye had stood up and dragged a chair for him, saying politely, "Uncle Tao, please sit down."

Tao Hejin also smiled slightly at her.

Obviously different treatment, coupled with Ho Huaguang's unflinching sacrifice of Ji Qiansong earlier, some shareholders naturally turned to Ji Qiansong and looked differently. In the business field, it is normal for one person to offend. Maybe both parties have problems, but if both offend Two people are intriguing.

Being beaten continuously, Ji Qiansong can still maintain his hypocritical appearance, and asked the assistant beside him, "Is everyone here?"

"Yes, it's all here."

"Then we have a formal meeting!"

He sits at the most honorable position of the conference table, with two rows of shareholders on the left and right, like an emperor who can give orders at any time.

Today's meeting has several agenda items, not just discussing equity issues. First of all, Ji Qiansong announced to everyone the first five months of this year's performance report. The group as a whole has a 20% increase over last year. This good news makes shareholders very happy. If this year can continue to maintain this increase, by the end of the year, Their dividends can also increase by 20%.

Regardless of Ji Qiansong's secret manipulation of Yu Zhan and others, his corporate development is showing a growing momentum, especially in the secondary market. The stocks of the New Season Group have been rated by many stock appraisal agencies as the most merit-worthy stocks. It has also remained high.

Therefore, when he learned that He Huaguang was going to transfer all the shares in his hands, the first thought of other shareholders was that his brain was out of order! When it was time to make money, did he have the money but not the money and give the benefits to others? !!