931-935

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 931: Make an appointment
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 931: Make an appointment
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Latest website: Yu Zhan owns more than one real estate in the United States, including those bought by his parents during his lifetime, and purchased by himself as an adult. The house he cleaned and changed his fingerprints in the most central location in Manhattan was very close to the Juilliard School of Music. Previously, he had wanted to provide a place for Li Xiaoru to live in.

Yu Zhan is very thoughtful. Liu Ye lives here to see Li Xiaoru easily. He doesn't know where Jason's private recording studio is, but the company he knows is only a few blocks away from the Conservatory. More importantly, it is said that Jason Living in New York is also nearby, and the rich always like to get together and buy a house.

He Lushen came to the United States to find Yu Zhanwan and lived there. He sent Liu Ye into the apartment all the way, to ensure that she was safe and properly settled, and then left non-stop.

Liu Yan wanted to stay with He Lushen, sit down for a cup of coffee or tea, and laughed away, saying that these drinks were available at the hotel where he lived, and he was not thirsty or hungry. God, he and Liu Xun are both gossip physiques. He dare not be alone with Liu Xun. In case something should be rumored that shouldn't be heard, he can't wash up when he jumps into the Yellow River! In order for Chu Tan to understand his determination, he now attaches great importance to his reputation!

Before leaving, He Lushen took a picture of Liu Ye sitting on the sofa to Yu Zhan, "My task is complete."

Seeing the photo, Yu Zhan breathed a sigh of relief and responded with a thankful expression. Yu Zhan didn't call Liu Ye, he just sent Liu Ye a WeChat, "Have a good rest."

In fact, Liu Ye didn't feel too tired, probably because she was agitated for the first time abroad. She first took the guqin out of the box to see if it was damaged. No matter which country's airport consignment, it was very Violent, fortunately, no problem.

Then she walked around the apartment, familiar with the new environment, there are several remote controls on the table, do not know what to control, she picked up one and opened a thick curtain in the living room.

What attracted her was the stunning night view of Manhattan. She saw countless brightly lit skyscrapers, neon lights lit up the night sky, twinkling city lights and buildings illuminated the entire sky. She was in this dense area. The center of modern architecture, overlooking them high, there is a towering building not far away. Just now in the car, He Lushen introduced that it is the landmark building of New York-the Empire State Building.

It is indeed the economic center of the world. It is indeed a bustling atmosphere. Liu Ye was somewhat shocked. The key point is that the living room of this apartment has such beautiful views as the background of the floor-to-ceiling windows. How high should it be?

Compared with Yu Zhan's assets, the money she made is still too little.

Looking at this bright and beautiful night scene, Liu Ye had a calm heart, and how much money he had in his pocket.

She also wants to own an apartment like this. Compared with a single-family villa, she likes the feeling of thousands of lights.

...

The next day, Liu Ye was awakened by the ringing of a telephone. She was still in the duvet and pressed the answer button staggeringly.

"You've arrived in New York?"

It's Jason's voice! Liu Ye sat up suddenly from the big bed and was completely sleepless. "Yes, yes, Mr. Harmer, I arrived last night. Last night, Liu Ye sent a message to Jason. Maybe it was too late and Jason was resting. Did not reply to her.