1126-1130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1126: Suitable daughter-in-law
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1126: Suitable daughter-in-law
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Chengfeng's trip to the United States took only half a month. The content of the itinerary can not be said to be rich. In addition to building a stable live broadcast environment for Yu Zhan, he assisted Liu Yan to win him.

He and his employees also visited Silicon Valley, visited several of the world's most well-known Internet companies, enriched their horizons, and learned how far Internet technology has developed in the United States.

After that, Jiang Chengfeng took another five days and went to New York to meet his heart-felt girlfriend. As an spectator, he watched Li Xiaoru's performance in the US Division of the Busoni Piano Competition Preliminary Tournament throughout the show.

Li Xiaoru announced the good news on his own Weibo and ins.

Because of this game, Jiang Chengfeng and Li Xiaoru did not have much time to meet and date. In five days, Jiang Chengfeng was on the road one day, and Li Xiaoru prepared for the final sprint before the game for the first two days. Jiang Chengfeng did not dare to disturb her, stay with her and watch her practice; after the competition, they only After dating for a long time, Jiang Chengfeng hurried back to Los Angeles.

A short meeting was enough to relieve the suffering of the two. For half a day, Jiang Chengfeng had a meal with Li Xiaoru, and then sat together in front of the harbour, snuggling with each other and blowing the sea breeze, overlooking the Statue of Liberty in the distance .

This is a time when they rarely relax, because afterwards Li Xiaoru is going to prepare for more intense finals. At that time, she has to go to Italy to participate, and Jiang Chengfeng's work is even heavier. When he went to New York, he brought a laptop, Work late into the night every night.

After returning to Los Angeles, he realized that Yu Zhan had engaged in a Tiehua charter flight!

He feels that he can write a blog post to describe and show off the noble enjoyment of his return journey. It is estimated that he can raise a lot of powder. As a bun, he really sees the world!

...

Unlike Liu Yan who cares more about the cat ’s safety, after all, Liu Yan and Yu Zhanxin have spirits, just look at each other to know if they are safe, and Song Junzhe is like an old father who cares about his elder son, and yells at Yu Zhan,

"How is it going along this way? This plane doesn't look big, it's stable, isn't it airsick?"

"You need to charter to tell me earlier, I have a private jet in the United States, which is higher than this one!"

"Eh, you seem to be tanned a little bit ..."

He said that he wanted to take a pet box from Yu Zhan's hand to help him share the weight. This box is very large. A ragdoll cat usually has a dozen or twenty pounds. Song Junzhe wanted to pick up a box containing Olive, and Olive, who had no good face for Liu Yan, even violently gasped at him, scaring him to take a step back. "It's so fierce!"

Yu Zhan smiled and said, "He has a natural vigilance against bad guys."

"You are the bad guy! I care about you so much ..." Song Junzhe's words gradually became smaller when he met Yu Zhan's eyes. He narrowed his neck conscientiously, and no longer felt his presence.

Yu Zhan has learned from Liu Yan's mouth that Song Junzhe was playing with Shen Mozhen's feelings, and also knows Shen Mozhen's experience in the Pearl Club. He is also very angry. He is Song Junzhe's friend, but not the one who is embarrassed. With so many people present at the airport, he ca n’t say anything about Song Junzhe. He will find an opportunity to talk to him alone. It ’s okay to be a big flower, but do n’t put your mind on the friends around them.