1081-1085

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1081: Cloud Paternity
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1081: Cloud Paternity
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The intense examination week finally ended, and Nikko's belly became bigger. Liu Ye put his hands on his belly, and he could feel the obvious fetal movement. The lively cat became drowsy, often lying on a soft place, motionless.

Yu Zhan and Liu Ye had popularized the science before, and the fetal movement appeared for about a week, which was a sign that the cat was about to give birth. Liu Ye was very worried that when she couldn't see it at a certain minute and a second, Nikko was suddenly born and no one was around to take care of it, so he sent Nikko to the pet hospital in charge of Bai Ying in advance. The hospital has set up a waiting room for pregnant cats and dogs and other small animals.

After so long, seeing Bai Ying again, she seemed to be a little thinner.

Liu Ye first expressed her gratitude to her. When Liu Ye was in the United States, Bai Ying helped her and Yu Zhan to take care of her pets. Before Liu Ye was too busy, she could n’t come to thank Bai Ying for her hard work, although that time had already passed, But thank you, it's not too late to say.

"Don't be so polite," Bai Ying laughed. "In the past few days, Dr. Yu paid me double wages. I paid work. Whether it's for your lovely pets or for money, I'm willing."

She said to hold Nikko and touched her head, Nikko also recognized her, and let her hug smartly, "I will give her a full body check first."

When Bai Ying took care of Nikko, she had already done a single check on Nikko and checked her belly with a B-ultrasound. At that time, there were not many pregnant days, but she could see that there were 4 little cutes in her stomach.

The result of the B-ultrasound this time, Bai Ying was surprised to find that there was one more, "The extra one is relatively stunted and may be weak when born ..."

She explained the results of the B-ultrasound to Liu Ye, and told her that it is estimated that the production of sunlight will be in these two days. Fortunately, Liu Yeqing had finished her final exams. She has no special urgency for the time being. If Nikko has given birth, she can come on call.

After the examination, the daylight was transferred to the ward for delivery. In the ward, there are still many cats waiting for delivery. Most of the cats are in the spring. The estrus, the pregnancy time ranging from two to three months, is therefore a cat Peak production period.

Each female cat to be delivered is assigned a small single room with about two square meters of space, glass doors, and windows. The environment is much better than an ordinary cage.

Bai Ying put daylight into one of the single rooms. The daylight did not come to the stress response of the strange environment. Four feet touched the ground, it raised its tail and walked back and forth a few steps. The golden face looked particularly arrogant and round. Round eyes turned around, as if inspecting his territory, walking on the cushion in the middle, lying down, curling up and resting, and covering his face with his tail, it seemed to prevent other cats and strangers from peeping at it. .

The nurse who was working in the maternity ward was surprised, "It's so good!"

Today Liu Ye packed daylight into a cat box and took it on the car. Along the way, daylight didn't cooperate so well. Liu Ye also felt strange. She suddenly thought that this cat box was newly bought. Sunlight grew up and became pregnant and became fat. It can't hold it in the old box before, and Lexus hasn't touched it before ...

Liu Ye understood and said to Bai Ying and the nurse, "Maybe it's because of the smell of Yu Zhan."

Yu Zhan was born to attract the body of small animals, so that he replaced Liu Xun as the favorite person in the sunlight, and Liu Xuan could only rank second. If Yu Zhan was at home, it would surely touch him in the middle of the night.