1141-1145

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1141: Ballet tracks
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1141: Ballet tracks
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the moment when he saw Huo Ming, Lina was also a little surprised by his figure, but there are many foreigners with big fats, and Huo Ming is not the fattest one. She smiled and said Hi to him, "I'm Lina, I rented the dance room downstairs to dance ..." She explained why she appeared here.

"Oh, it turns out to be you." Huo Ming thought of it as if Xue Yunfei had mentioned it to him. These days, he has devoted himself to the production of new songs, completely forgetting himself, indulging in it, ignoring all the outside disturbances, including his feelings for Shen Mozhen. This time he was very inspired, so he was like playing chicken blood, staying up every night to write and change music, sleeping during the day, just overlapping with Lina's biological clock.

Huo Ming ’s English is as fluent as native Americans, and Lina communicates with him without any obstacles. “I hear you playing a Chinese-style music on the electronic keyboard every day. I ’ve never heard it. Is it written by you? ?"

"Yes, do you still understand Chinese style?" Huo Ming raised his eyebrows.

"You can't underestimate foreigners. I have many Chinese friends, such as Man and Mozhen," Lina read the names of Liu Yan and Shen Mozhen in weird tones, amusing Huo Ming.

He gave way to a huge body, "Come, come in and sit, let's talk about Chinese style."

Huo Ming's office is messy, and there are handwritten scribbles scattered everywhere, just like scratch papers when doing math problems. Lina walked in, avoiding each piece of paper lightly, and sorted out the music on the sofa before sitting down on the sofa.

Huo Ming noticed her caution and smiled, "Don't care about them, it's all unnecessary spectrum."

Lina took it in her hand and hummed the melody according to the notes, "They are all witnesses of your hard work, aren't you?"

Huo Ming looked at her, "It seems that you really understand Chinese style."

"Of course, I'm for Jason ..." Lina said halfway and stopped again. The record was still on sale. She couldn't just reveal that she was Jason's accompaniment.

The action of Xinchen Records is fast. The first batch of 100,000 records of "ThatPrincessfromHan" Chinese version has already been released and sold out, and they plan to re-list the second batch in the near future. Xue Yunfei is responsible for this work, and Huo Ming does not know much.

Therefore, he did not recognize Lina-Xinchen Records has a full set of video files of mini performances. Their editors edited the Chinese version of the MV footage according to China's national conditions. For example, Liu Yan and Li Xiaoru have more shots than the American version. However, Lina's close-up shot was still cut off. Lina ’s gossip was subdued, but Xue Yunfei did n’t want to take risks. Anyway, Lina is a foreigner and had little effect on sales in Mainland China. For insurance reasons, she was still not allowed to appear.

Huo Ming heard Lina's words stopped, did not ask, and asked her again, "Do you like the song I wrote?"

Lina nodded again and again, "I really like it. I have listened to it for a few days. Every time I have a different feeling. Your tune is full of vivid colors. The perfect Chinese style sound and romantic emotions make me feel that this must be a A man immersed in love, writes a love letter to his beloved woman. "

Lina's frankness and sensitivity to music directly hit Ho Min's heart, he felt as if he had encountered a bosom friend! He smiled and said, "Yes, I wrote this song for the girl I like ..." Unfortunately, she didn't like me.