1031-1035

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1031: Master level
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1031: Master level
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Latest website: Maria and Tom have similar aesthetics, and both have a special liking for the Tang style Han clothes, probably because the Tang clothes are luxurious and high-profile, unlike the simple and elegant Qin and Han clothes, gray and flamboyant, like maids.

The red and green Tang suits are in line with the feel of these American giants.

Maria chose a set of red court clothes for the Tang Dynasty—a wide chest-length dress with very low breasts, which was super exposed. If it weren't for this suit, Liu Ye wouldn't know she had a tattoo on her chest. The rose, and the looming golden robe, matched the dress, which also echoed her golden hair, dazzling and flamboyant. She is an American who just wears Chinese clothes with a graceful and luxurious feel, which means something like Wu Zetian.

Seeing her new look, Tom ignored her father's side and joked, "You are too beautiful, maybe I should pursue you again!" Tom was wearing Tang Dynasty generals' clothes. No way, he was too muscular. , All other clothes are one size smaller. This suit also suits him very well, and a beast with a gold thread embroidered on the dark blue fabric, he thinks the pattern is cool.

Maria's father John was more low-key than them. He picked himself an inconspicuous gray robe. His hair was gray and white, and the robe was a bit long. He dragged it to the ground. Liu Ye heard the staff whispering that his shape was like " Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings. When Liu Ye searched in the memory of the original owner, it really looked a bit like that. If he had long hair, it would look even more like wearing a certain gray pointed hat!

The male guests only changed clothes without makeup. John and Tom went to the front court after changing clothes. Liu Ye took Maria to look for Miao Miao to make up. It is a rare crooked nut that is suitable for Tang costumes. Wouldn't it be a shame not to rub a flower on the forehead?

Back in their dressing room, Li Xiaoru was not here. She was supposed to meet Mr. Martin and other professors. Someone told Liu Ye that Ms. Miao was still in Jason's personal dressing room next door.

Liu Ye took Maria to knock on the door next door again. "The door is unlocked, come in," Jason's voice.

Twist the door handle ...

Ms. Miao is bending her knees to face Jason, with a high concentration of work. In addition to the two in the dressing room, there are Amanda and a brown-haired woman whom Liu Ye has not seen. About thirty years old, it is estimated that Jason's own makeup division. Both women were staring at Miao Miao's movement, her eyes were almost straight.

Liu Ye and Maria made a noise, and they just recovered. Amanda saw Liu Ye and said in an astonishing tone, "Your friend's hands have magical magic."

Then Liu Ye went to see Jason's look ... Is this Jason? !!

He was wearing a black robe with a dark red silk belt around his waist, and his robe was very loose. Although he was sitting, he gave a strong and powerful visual sense of Kong Wu, who was one meter nine in height. Liu Ye inexplicably associates her with the northern Xiongnu who she had never seen before.

After Miao Miao ’s grooming, Jason ’s eyebrows became thick and black sword eyebrows, slightly tilted upwards, almost disappearing into the hair—Jason, like most white people, has thick hair, light brown hair color, and Miao Xiao The girl even put on a black wig, and tied the wig high with a dark red hair band.

She also used makeup to cover his characteristics of the Caucasian race, making him more "Oriental". Of course, this only made him look more like an ancient Chinese person. You can't take a closer look. Cosmetic surgery can't change people. Unless rebuilt. For example, his green eyes are exposed in minutes, because Miao Miao has never advocated using beautiful pupils that hurt the eyes.