1156-1160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1156: Awards off stage
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1156: Awards off stage
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yi is very angry, and the three experts are also very angry. Their academic standards are not as good as that of Su Yi, but they are all first-class in the industry. A professional said mercilessly, "You just fouled the question twice. You were fouled twice. It was Professor Su who persuaded us to be more forgiving. We opened our eyes and closed our eyes and let you pass the water. Come and slander him, you are a white-eyed wolf! "

The second expert said, "Professor Su is only a special guest and did not participate in the proposition. Just like you and Liu Yan, you know what the topic is on the spot. I can guarantee my reputation and my future academic career in the academic circle. "

The third expert said, "Young people dare to question that there is nothing wrong, but before asking a question, please find true evidence to make your argument stand. You are a Ph.D. This need not be explained by me. And some people even know in advance It ’s impossible to have such an outstanding performance by Liu Yan. The more guilty people are, the more problems will be played on the spot, and the live broadcast is not comparable to the exam! "

Wang Daoxin's mouth was speechless.

But he was still not persuaded by them, depending on the upcoming honor, snatched away by an internet celebrity ... said that there is no greasy, ghosts believe! He was also in front of the camera, facing countless audiences, talking nonsense, saying that the program had shady scenes, saying that Liu Yan wanted to be red and wanted to earn bonuses, and there was no lack of contempt for net red in his speech, just as he had despised the idea of ​​takeaway brother.

There was no one at the scene to accompany him. Wang Daoxin's cheerleaders were very silent. Wang Daoxin was obviously stimulated by his failure. He was speechless and didn't realize a very simple truth. Does Professor Liu Yan and Su need to rely on this show to make a place? Liu Yan lacks the 200,000 yuan bonus? If she had any dark dealings with the national station, anyway, she knew the problem in advance-Su Yi did not play any role in inspiring Liu Yan at all, and they did not need to be on the same stage. As for bringing your own teacher? Isn't the old professor afraid that he won't be guaranteed for the festival?

10,000 steps back and said that even if there is really a shady scene, Wang Daoxin scolded National Channel on the live broadcast of National Channel, isn't it looking for a fight? Offending the national station, what is his future? Take a look at the previous Xiong Jie and Gong Wei lost, but they left a deep impression on the audience-the atmosphere, chic, unpretentious manners.

And the appearance of his small belly chicken intestine ...

Wang Daoxin's family and friends wished to rush to the stage and pull him down.

The program crew can't stand their shameless pots! They had all been backed by the expert's mistakes before! I was scolded by the audience for a month. Is it the end of the show, they will continue to be scolded! ?

The director instructed the host in his ear, and the host nodded. He tried to relax the atmosphere and said, "Unexpectedly, our academic program will become a more serious program. All the members of our program team are doing a good job. I can tell you frankly that since the opening of the "Poetry and Words Society" four years ago, there has never been any dark box operation, no divulgence, no ready-made question bank, and no support. "

"I'm very happy that tonight we have more than 8000w TV and Internet viewers. The program director and producer think we need to clarify and prove ourselves here."