1111-1115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1111: Lose with dignity
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1111: Lose with dignity
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Liang Shengnan's tone is a little aggressive, but not excited. She is very sensible and very true. She discusses this issue with the judges in a debate. Just like in her class, she often argues with some classmates, teachers and even professors for some knowledge points. Face red ears.

Zazai was originally a very unpopular family among the hundreds of schools, with few records in history and no trace of the spread of thought history. Liang Shengnan remembered that when they were studying the pre-Qin essays in their sophomore year, Xiong Jie didn't have a cold for the miscellaneous family and disagreed! During the class discussion, he said to her that the zajia is describing those who are half buckets of water-they know everything, but they are not proficient in anything, so-called "exploration."

Xiong Jie is a very assertive boy. He does not use his brain to remember things that are not of interest to him. Naturally, he has long forgotten what he has learned.

However, he had no idea but the judges of the program team had to show off their knowledge and pretend to come up with the problems related to "miscellaneous". If Wang Daoxin was not a Ph.D. in literature and history, or his recent research topic happened to be pre-Qin and Western Han essays, he certainly would not!

The three judges are not good-looking, the problem is that they have come out with their students! Liang Shengnan slapped them face to face, can they still laugh? !

The host also realized that it was not good, and frequently watched the directors under the stage. If the judges really did not win Liang Shengnan, would n’t the show want to laugh at the show, how should they end? ! Will the audience watch the follow-up program?

Whether Liang Shengnan is a student or too tender, she thought she could help Xiong Jie with her voice. The reality is that she thoroughly disturbed the show. No matter whether it is the judges or the program team, for the sake of face, Xiong Jie will definitely not win. His victory does not represent the failure and failure of others? Even if they realize that the proposition is indeed wrong.

Xiong Jie has been dealing with people on TV for more than two months, which is equivalent to half an intern. His emotional intelligence has improved a lot. He quickly realized the fact from the response of the host and the judges.

He looked at Liang Shengnan and said quietly, "Brother, thank you! But I said to admit defeat, it is really to admit defeat! Even if the question is out of the outline, the problem is difficult, but this is for me and my opponent Wang Daoxin. The same situation, he can answer, but I ca n’t, this is the gap, I ’m not as good as others! ”At this point, he showed a smile, under the glasses, the young face was not handsome, that is, the level of passers-by, but people I feel very pleasing to the eyes, and I will naturally think of the words that describe genius in ancient times. Real genius does not need appearance to set off!

He continued, "People have to face up to their failures. I am no longer a lord. I may not be able to participate in this program in the future. But I will miss my experience in the past two months, and thank the host teacher, the judges, the program. The guidance teacher and other staff have taught and helped me, thank all the audience for their support, and thank my classmates for cheering me on, "This is my most precious memory in the future, thank you You guys! "After that, Xiong Jie stepped out of his position and bowed in all directions.

Lose is not shameful! If you lose, you have to lose the atmosphere and dignity! Leaving this stage, he has a broader stage!

Xiong Jie has really grown a lot. It seems that he has started to mature after being rejected by Liu Yan.