1046-1050

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1046: Take care
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1046: Take care
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Liu Ye knew that his mother would not be groundless, and quickly asked if she had heard any bad news again.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing, it may be that I am more concerned," Zhang Pei said, "Aren't we going to buy more doll orders? I contacted Mr. Luo a few days ago, and we talked very well. His factory A special production line has been opened for us, and the production capacity has been increased. Now the registered orders can be delivered in about ten days. We are all old partners who are familiar with each other, and I gave him the payment. I mentioned casually that the order from the United States had not been paid, and he couldn't figure out what was happening, and he was embarrassed. "

Luo Youyou is very smart. He and Zhang Peiti are indirectly collecting money. He also said at the time, "I worked with this American company for the first time, thinking that you and them are Cats'Garden agents. They should They are all refreshing customers. I did n’t expect them to be so procrastinating. You also know that the production of dolls is not low, and they ca n’t pay back for a long time. It ’s difficult for me to do it. ”

Zhang Pei repeated these words to Liu Ye.

Liu Ye frowned. "Peter didn't tell me anything."

"But he is still in the United States now," Zhang Pei said in a worry-free tone. Peter originally invited her to "investigate" the American market together, saying that she would stay in the United States for ten days before taking her to visit the New Zealand headquarters. This trip is theoretically not It will change because of her refusal. Because Peter is a leader, he travels in various countries, but only inspects and guides related markets. He is not responsible for specific work. He should not stay in the United States for so long. Moreover, arrears were not in Peter's style.

Looking at Liu Ye's reaction again, she has reason to speculate that the US agent may have a big problem.

Liu Ye was still remembering if Peter had any abnormal behavior, and Zhang Pei kept talking about Peter, took out her cell phone and called Peter. Liu Ye was dumbfounded, and her mother was too anxious! But after seeing her reaction, besides that she didn't care about Peter, the ghost believed.

At this moment, the United States has just dawned, and Peter has already got up. He is still in a hotel in New York. He doesn't want to go to Los Angeles to face Wongee's mess, and severely refuses to communicate with Wongee himself.

His purpose of staying in the United States was to find new agents. He asked the secretary to post relevant investment information on the Cats'Garden official website yesterday. Several American companies took the initiative to contact him and showed his intention to cooperate, but he and them After a brief communication, he found that none of them met his requirements.

Peter opened the phone and was ready to see if there were any new email messages. Zhang Pei's name suddenly appeared on his screen. He didn't pause for half a second, and immediately connected the phone.

Just like the usual greetings in the past, Zhang Pei couldn't hear anything wrong. Peter asked her, "Did you see Liu Ye?"

"She's next to me now. We're having dinner."

Peter smiled. "That's fine, you must have a lot to say."

"We just talked about you. Are you still in the United States?"

"Yes."

Zhang Pei quickly asked, "When are you planning to return to New Zealand?"

Peter laughed. "Are you concerned about me?"