916-920

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 916: Everyone's gift
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 916: Everyone's gift
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yang Huayue finished singing, and the stage lights went out. Yu Zhan looked at the time on his mobile phone. After more than 10 minutes, the three most important characters have appeared on the stage. He thinks the scene should be almost done.

He stepped forward and went to the front to find Ye Liang in the background. He had to introduce Zhao Shaoyan into the crew quickly. He still had other things to do, and he couldn't delay time, but it is undeniable that these two drama programs made him refreshing and happy .

The enthusiastic applause and cheers of the fake audience stopped him.

I don't know when Tang Tu actually appeared on the stage. He was very casual and dressed like a student. He wore blue and white sports pants and a simple long-sleeved T. If it wasn't for the violin in his hand, he would look like a mistake. Enter the stage, oh no, classmate A who entered the studio by mistake.

Tang Tu did not participate in the "Youth Plan". At this time, Tang Tu should be filming in the crew of "Little Walnut". "Little Walnut" has recently been filmed in urban areas. How could he go to a film and television base dozens of kilometers away? Yu Zhan's doubts, or the chat behind Zhao Shaoyan and his agent reminded him, "Tang Tu is a guest guest. The pants he wears seem to be high school uniforms. Yang Huayue was wearing the same pants. They should all be props. , I ’m so lucky today. It was a big scene to meet this play! I can also listen to Don Tula's violin! "

Yu Zhan suddenly realized that Tang Tu did make a guest appearance on "Youth Plan", which had been decided earlier, but he didn't know the specific role of Tang Tu's guest appearance. He wanted to come to a versatile high school student to perform in the art performance. This one? This is not the first time that Tang Tu has played high school and dressed in school uniforms.

However, Yu Zhan's idea was shaken when he saw Lu Yuanning standing on the other side of the stage. Lu Yuanning is a well-known handsome guy with a focus on the word "old". No matter how young he looks, he can't disguise himself as a 17- or 8-year-old high school student. A 40-year-old man can only be an uncle.

Did the crew invite Lu Yuanning as a teacher?

Looking at Lu Yuanning holding a microphone to sing, Yu Zhan himself did not believe this reason, and he had a faint skepticism about the performance, because Tang Tu played the theme song "Lost Dream Void" with a violin on the violin. Intro.

Originally Lu Yuanning should sing this song at the premiere. Due to the farce made by Qin Zhan, his live singing session had to be cancelled, but Xinghe Film and Television paid Lu Yuanning the performance fee.

It is worth mentioning that due to Lu Yuanning's exposure to the shady background of the TV station, his previous record company terminated him. It is ironic that he was stigmatized and du, the record company did not cancel the contract, but because he clarified the facts, he kicked him off . Lu Yuanning, who was restored to a free body, signed a contract with Xinchen Records at the invitation of Xiao Ke'er, which is why he was able to sing songs written by Xiao Ke'er. "Dream of Void" is not only the theme song of the movie, but also the title song of his upcoming new album after he signed a new company.

As an actor in "Late Ming Dynasty Dream", Tang Tu has no problem with accompaniment of the theme song, but an ordinary high school literary performance, a musician-level violin accompaniment, and an old Lao Tian singer, as for such a professional posture? It's enough to make two casual gestures. They are shooting youth dramas, not musicals!

Tang Tu devoted himself to playing, and Lu Yuanning sang passionately. The two were experienced in performing and cooperated very well. The small auditorium was made like a concert by them.