1071-1075

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1071: Eat alcohol
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1071: Eat alcohol
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gao Jun's vitality was weak, his hands were violently anxious, and he could not wait to crush her wrist.

Shen Mozhen shouted "Oh", his face full of pain.

People who play musical instruments create wonderful music through their hands. How precious are both hands? Many musicians even buy high insurance for their own hands. Shen Mozhen usually also cares for her hands.

Tao Zhiyao anxiously red-eyed, "Little bunny, please let me go immediately!"

She rushed up as she said, a few boys, like Gao Junyuan's puppies, came around to stop her, someone stopped, someone pulled, "Don't touch me!" Tao Zhiyao waved off the obstructing arm with one hand, She kicked her thigh to block the road, but she did not have Shen Mozhen Swen. The whole person was in the stage of a small universe outbreak, and she stood up with them in minutes.

"Fuck, this woman is crazy and savage," cursed by the boy she hit and kicked, the young master's temper came up, and they didn't talk about the rules of a good man who doesn't fight with a woman. Zhiyao was bullied and joined the battle without hesitation, as she said, using sharp nails to grab each other.

This trick really worked, and the boy she caught yelled in pain. They didn't actually fight with the women, nor did they really want to do something with Tao Zhiyao and Ji Qingqing. They lacked experience, and they could n’t help them for a while.

The scene was almost chaotic.

After Liu Gao did not participate in the "fight", after seeing Gao Junyuan deliberately hurt Shen Mozhen's wrist, she took out her mobile phone and found a name in the address book.

These little scourges are covered by a good dad, covering only the sky with his hands,

Since the alarm is useless and it is useless to find the staff security here, she can only find the other person's father directly.

"Stop it!" Liu Yan shouted sharply.

There was a moment's stagnation on both sides of the shoving. They looked at the sound. Liu Ye held his mobile phone. The screen was the interface where the phone was calling, and the name of the call was "Gao Yihuai".

The large space was suddenly like a chill, and they could hear the sound of "Beep ~~ Beep ~~ Beep ~~" without opening the handsfree.

Gao Junyuan's eyes widened and horrified. "Jiji, you can grab her phone."

Ji Ji, who had previously grabbed Shen Mozhen's cell phone, was hesitant, but hesitated.

When he was hesitant, Gao Junyuan turned his head and said ruthlessly, "No, how could you be a celebrity with a call from my dad! It must be that you modify the name of the comment casually, and you want to lie to me. No wonder I haven't. Someone answers the phone, where do you find the empty number, shouldn't you call your other number by yourself, oh, I won't get it! "

Gao Yihuai's personal telephone is very private information, and it is impossible for ordinary people to get it, neither Tao Zhiyao nor Ji Qingqing.

Liu Ye did not know Gao Yihuai at all. He Huaguang gave her the contact information. She said that she would keep it in her cell phone address book in case of emergency. Similarly, the private phone number of the female shareholder Ms. Zhu Huili, she also kept it. Already.

She didn't expect that she would contact Gao Yihuai because of this kind of thing. She had no choice but to call Gao Yihuai. Without Song Junzhe, Yu Zhan and Gao Yihuai had a very delicate relationship. Gao Yihuai only helped them a while ago. She should not Adding to his frustration, and the news says that Gao Yihuai has recently visited abroad. At this moment, he is likely to meet with foreign dignitaries.