991-995

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 991: Hold to the end
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 991: Hold to the end
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not long after Li Xiaoru arrived, the brain expert also arrived. He was a grandfather with white hair and a gentle look. The old man was followed by Yu Zhan ’s intern friend, and the two asked Liu Ye a few questions first. After a few inquiries, asking her where she was uncomfortable, dizzy and dizzy, where the painful area was, and so on, Liu Ye answered truthfully. She looked at their expressions and knew that she was fine. However, she was still in a wheelchair and was pushed into the examination room. Under the supervision of two doctors, she did a detailed brain examination again.

Who made this matter too much, even the hospital where Liu Ye and Richard went to see each other was out of business. When the media reporters couldn't get in, they called the hospital director directly and asked how Liu Ye was doing. For the image of the hospital and the effect of advertising, they have to be concerned about Liu Ye's condition.

When Liu Ye came out again, she saw Peter and Yu Zhan standing together. The two were talking. Liu Ye had just worn a metal headband. The gadget should be electromagnetic. Her mind was still "buzzing". She I thought she was dazzled, "Mr. Atkinson? Aren't you in Los Angeles?" Liu Yan has been in touch with Peter since he came to the United States. She was planning to meet with him after dinner in Los Angeles on Friday.

"You have such a big deal, how can I not come over, your mother asked me to come to see you," Peter has learned from Liu Zhan about Liu Xie's situation, and his hanging heart also fell to the ground. Called Zhang Pei for a while.

"I'm okay. I'll trouble you to come all the way up and delay your work." Liu Ye was very sad. She was alone, so that everyone could not live in peace. At the same time she was thinking about her mother's active contact with Peter. Does that mean she accepted him?

"The work can never be completed," Peter reiterated. "Some work can't be done in a day or two."

Liu Ye heard what he said, wasn't the US agent talking well?

However, the hospital is obviously not a suitable place to talk about work. Peter didn't want to mention it. He just discussed with Yu Zhan how to get that Hollywood actor to be punished. He Lushen's use of violence to control violence is very cool, but their anger has not diminished as a result.

While Liu Yan, Maria, Jason and others were trying to be low-key, Richard was very high-profile on his social software to show off a series of photos of himself in the hospital.

In the photo, he was wearing an oxygen inhaler, and was sticking or plugging in the lines and pipes of various rescue equipment. His body was scarred and bruised, especially his face, and his eyes were swollen with only a seam.

It's terrible.

He sent two ins in a row: "I'm Richard's agent. Richard is in a bad state right now. He can't type with his mobile phone. He hasn't even had the strength to open the phone. He was unconscious last night. Fortunately, we gave Richard beforehand. Had his face and his life insured, otherwise Hollywood would lose an outstanding actor. "

"Please do n’t misunderstand Richard. He just loves Maria too much. Some words she said at the party made him feel shameless. He just wanted to scare her with a steak knife. Everyone would use a steak knife. How can a knife hurt someone? "

As a victim, Liu Ye did not call a miserable one. Richard's complaint could not wait to tears.

What Richard's agent said meant both Richard's and the agency behind him. It can be seen that Richard has no regrets for his absurd behavior, let alone apologized to Liu Ye.