1056-1060

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1056: Magic Sold Out
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1056: Magic Sold Out
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jason, who has been low-key for so many days, finally updated an ins today: "The physical record of" ThatPrincessfromHan "is on sale today, everyone is welcome to buy :). How big a splash.

Earlier the media was pitted by a mini performance with a small thunderstorm and a little rain, and he was too lazy to care about Jason's affairs. He also wanted them to help him publicize it for free? No way!

But on the first day, all CD stores in North America sold out the record. People who could n’t buy immediately went to the online store, Amazon, eBay ... A small number of products were bought by the huge consumers in minutes.

In a time of severe downturn in the recording industry, some people do not even have a CD player at home. The appearance of such a purchase on a single record is both dramatic and magical. Obviously Jason didn't do any special promotion! Music industry colleagues think that Jason and Scott Records behind him have used some kind of magic to make consumers, like Zhongxie, swarm to buy his records.

Where can Jason be magic, he just knows how deep a crooked path is in a stomach!

When the MV was in full swing, He Lushen participated in the marketing conference of Scott Records. He found that Scott himself and the manager of the company's marketing department were extremely confident in Jason's appeal and fame, and he was wonderful about the MV They are so confident that their minds are a bit overwhelmed, and their ideas are very low. As before, they can buy records in various record stores, and then they can be sold directly in online stores.

He Lu asks Scott and others coldly, "Did you know that Liu Ye and Cats’Garden cooperated in doll marketing?"

Everyone: "??????

It is not that they do not have pets, but that their plans to land in the United States are temporarily suspended. They are not clear about the crazy dolls in China and Australia and New Zealand.

He Lu smiled deeply and went on to say, "It doesn't matter if you don't know. I mention two keywords here, one is" herd mentality ", and the other is" things are rare and precious. "One thing, if it is true Good things, then its reputation will inevitably be spread by a small number of people. If you add some necessary and seemingly unintentional publicity, it will make countless people think that it is indeed a good thing, even if some people used to Not interested, or he doesn't like it at all, but because others like it, he has to like it. "

"If Jason's record becomes such a thing, is it still worrying about selling? It only costs 20 dollars to buy a physical record. Assuming 10 million copies are sold, other costs are not included. The total sales are almost 200 million dollars and 10 million copies. Are physical record results a sales miracle now? "

Scott nodded, "10 million albums sold are diamond records. When there was no Internet before, Jason had three album records to reach this achievement, but since the Internet began to spread, he has no physical record that can sell 10 million. Zhang ’s results. Oh no, I can sell 1 million copies, thank God, it ’s not that Jason's songs are not good, this is the general status of the recording industry. No matter how famous a singer is, no matter how good the record is, it is impossible to sell it by entity alone To 10 million, so now the evaluation criteria for diamond records also include online sales. "

With that said, Scott sighed, so sad, even if Jason's new single was added to the previous online sales-a total of more than 7 million purchases, far from reaching the level of the diamond record, the consequences of the leaked music It's so scary! Based on this achievement, how does Jason compete for this year's bulletin board award?