976-980

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 976: Single bonus
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 976: Single bonus
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"MariaMiller? How do you know her?" Jason wondered first, and later realized, "Oh! I remember, did she get a tattoo from you?"

Liu Ye said, "Yes, we had a good exchange. She gave me an invitation to the birthday party. She said she also sent you an invitation."

Jason did receive the invitation letter. It had been received a long time ago. If it wasn't for Liu Ye to remind him, he would never remember it.

As a well-known person, his e-mail address and real-time mailbox are filled with various letters every day, there are invitations for performances, there are business negotiations ... He is a mountain, he cannot handle it himself, so he has a special The assistant helped him read these invitations, and the assistant would screen out the more important ones, such as the last charity event, and this time the Miller family ’s birthday party.

In fact, Jason was invited to a celebrity-like banquet every 30 minutes. When he was young, he was very enthusiastic about the banquet. As he grew older, he felt this kind of activity was boring. Those who are worse than him will stab him; those who are better than him will wait for him to compliment them. Will he, a arrogant person, kneel and lick? Nothing! He is not out of place, he just realizes that life is short and time is limited. He hopes to focus on what he likes more than these useless socials.

But he thought it was a valuable banquet and he would definitely attend it. And Maria's birthday party was useless social for him. The Miller family is rich and has a high status in the US politics and business circles. If he goes to Maria's birthday banquet, the headlines of the media news the next day will not allow him to say that he wants to hold someone else's thigh, or he and Maria directly .

Therefore, Maria insisted on sending him invitations every year, and he didn't insist that he didn't know Maria at all-knowing this person and knowing it were two different things.

Jason's stubborn thought was shaken when he learned that Liu Ye was going to Maria's birthday party.

He thought, should he go for a fun?

After Liu Ye and Li Xiaoru left, Jason didn't go out for dinner, stayed in the recording studio, and worked overtime with everyone. Their food and beverage were all taken away. Scott left midway. He was the boss and had other things to do. Before he left, he told Cohen to be in time Send him the mother.

All the staff worked until nine o'clock in the evening, and finally made the masterpiece of the new single. Of course, this is only a rough version, and it needs to be refined later. I ’ve been idle for a long time, and then I am busy, everyone is extra motivated. After all, there is a large bonus in front of me. Besides, everyone is a professional musician and knows the goods. They believe that this new song is definitely another superson of Jason. Make.

The progress bar on the computer reached the last step, the mix was rendered, and Cohen sitting in front of the computer stared at the screen. Jason came over and patted his shoulder, "Is the file ready?"

Cohen just returned. "Oh, just spawned."

"Send it to Scott, what a fuck!"

"Ok."

Cohen pressed the mouse, Jason stood next to him and watched. At this moment, there were only two of them in the recording studio. The other employees had dinner and take-out. A rare opportunity to be alone. Cohen asked Jason what he had been feeling depressed all afternoon. ,

"You mentioned the release bonus for the single before, can I get it?"

This sudden topic surprised Jason, "Um, you're not my employee ..."