1211-1215

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1211: Arrested
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1211: Arrested
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the criminal police appeared in the office of the chairman of Xinji Group, Ji Qiansong was still calm.

At this time, it was working time. After seeing so many police officers, the secretary assistants of the Dong Office all stood up from their positions, confused, not understanding what happened, and whispered.

The police did not have any special treatment because Ji Qiansong was a tens of billions of dollars. This is a famous new season group. The downstairs security guards could n’t stop them. They took the president ’s elevator directly. A few cold noodles of official business are as horrible as the horse noodles. They stared at Ji Qiansong and said to him, "Mr. Ji, we are the criminal brigade of the Capital Public Security Bureau," the leader issued his own identity certificate, "There are two cases, we need you to cooperate with the investigation."

Ji Qiansong's face didn't change color, but cold sweat came out of his back and palms. He smiled, "I'm an ordinary businessman who abides by the law, how can there be a case related to me? You must be wrong ..."

Before he finished, an arrest warrant and handcuffs lay in front of him.

His eyes widened suddenly.

"Ji Qiansong, you are suspected of deliberate murder of Wang Wei and attempted murder of Liu Yan. If you have anything, go to the interrogation room and talk to us again."

Two strong criminals stepped forward, preparing to handcuff the cold handcuffs to Ji Qiansong's hands.

Ji Qiansong struggled to retreat, yelling, "I haven't committed a crime, I want to report your violent law enforcement."

But he is a person over half a year old, where is the opponent of the young and strong Interpol team members, they uniform Ji Qiansong like carrying a chick, Ji Qiansong was hard to get their arms outstretched, and was crushed to the ground.

His face was next to the cold marble floor, his hands were handcuffed, Ji Qiansong finally realized that his doomsday had arrived, he suddenly looked bloodless and shivered.

When Ji Qiansong was taken away, almost all the employees of the company came out to watch, pointing, and the chairman was arrested. Such terrible news, as soon as the criminal police appeared at the front desk, spread throughout the headquarters of the new season group.

Just like the scene where ancient prisoners were taken to the execution ground and thousands of people were empty, many employees still took pictures with their mobile phones.

When did Ji Qiansong, who was above all, had such a feeling of being humiliated and laughed at? He angered the employees who watched him, "Who gave me the courage to shoot you? Put down your phone and go back to work!"

But no one listened to his orders, some people smiled disdainfully,

Who gave the courage?

The police gave it!

They worked under Ji Qiansong's hands, complained, and held back for too long. Seeing this scene, they almost applauded and cheered. They were still too timid, otherwise they should rush to Ji Qiansong, pointing at his nose and scolding him, "Ji silly, It turns out you have today too! "

Turn over the serfs and feel like singing is not too cool!

The news of # 新 季 集团 chairman Ji Qiansong was arrested # made headlines at the speed of light. The popularity in the political, economic and financial categories even surpassed the news of the top leaders receiving President X.