1006-1010

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1006: Travel to Toronto
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1006: Travel to Toronto
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Where did Yu Zhan leave Liu Xie?

搭乘 He took the last flight of the day and arrived in Toronto overnight, meeting Song Junzhe at the airport. The next morning, he met Song Junzhe's father, Gao Yihuai, in a high-end restaurant in a Toronto hotel.

Song Junzhe is a person who keeps his promise. After communicating with Zhang Pei, he quickly bought a ticket to New York. He originally planned to set off after finishing the work at hand. In the middle, he and Yu Zhan talked on the phone. Yu Zhan said that things were not big and advised him not to come over, but his ominous premonition became stronger. He learned from Yu Zhan's mouth that he and He Huaguang's equity transaction were only known to Yu Zhan Actually intends to buy shares in the new season and buy back the company that Yujia once had. And He Huaguang and Tao Hejin have agreed to transfer their shares to him.

This plan is really crazy and adventurous. Previously, Ji Qiansong's various behaviors were also explained. He was also doing business with the same age. At the same age, Song Junzhe was not like He Lu, who was so creative and brave enough to dare to try anything. Song Junzhe is conservative, he must think twice before making a decision, at least he must think of all possible results.

But out of brotherhood, he must help his friends. After much consideration, he returned the previous ticket and repurchased a flight to Canada.

Song Songzhe was called Gao Junzhe before he was ten years old. His father, Gao Yihuai, was another shareholder behind the new season group, holding 8% of his shares, or using a false identity. Gao Yihuai is a standard three-generation, upper-level person, almost equal to Tang Tu's father, Tang Daqing, the sale and purchase of Songtai Real Estate's capital project plot, and the start of the subway extension line, he nodded approval.

Gao Yihuai was visiting Canada recently. After Song Junzhe came to work in the capital, he never paid attention to his father's whereabouts or contacted him. Instead, Yu Zhan visited Gao Yihuai. At the opening ceremony of his new pet hospital, Gao Yihuai also sent a huge flower basket. However, Song Junzhe's lack of attention does not mean that he doesn't know where Gao Yihuai is, and his political pictures can always be seen in his current affairs.

Bian Songjunzhe was struggling all the way to Toronto. He didn't want to see Gao Yihuai's face at all. If it was not for Yu Zhan and He Lushen, maybe he would never meet Gao Yihuai in his life. He has always been worried about old age and cannot forgive his father. Instead, he was the mother who vowed not to step into the capital. He has given up everything. Although he ca n’t talk to his ex-husband, he can still sit calmly. At the conference table, talk about land and subway.

On the first day in Toronto, Song Junzhe was still hesitating, in what way, what identity, and attitude should he see Gao Yihuai, whether he should follow the formal process-make an appointment with Gao Yihuai's secretary-despite Song Junzhe's personal number stored in Gao Huai .

The next day, Song Junzhe called the secretary Gao Yihuai. He said that his name was Song Junzhe. He asked Gao Yihuai for an appointment, but the secretary hanged up as a harassing call. As the closest subordinate to the leader, he did not even know the son of the leader. It is not that the secretary is incompetent. I am afraid that Gao Yihuai has no son outside of him. He also has a son.

Song Songzhe was even more disgusted with Gao Yihuai. He wondered if it was a mistake for him to chase Gao Yihuai to Canada. Gao Yihuai was indifferent to him. Would he be willing to sell his shares to Yu Zhan?

Before he could figure out what to do next, he saw on the Internet a video of He Lushen being arrested again at the airport. Yu Zhan also appeared in the photo. He tried everything to stop the police from killing He Lushen, but it was futile. Yes, he and He Lushen were intimidated by the US police and looked so embarrassed.