1246-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1246: Marry me (fanwai)
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1246: Marry me (fanwai)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The white hanfus worn by the three girls are exactly the same as in the MV, just like the three fairies, standing at three points on the stage and surrounding Jason in the center.

Liu Yan has participated in many performances, big and small, and she has rich experience in actual combat, but when she stands on the stage in the middle of the gymnasium, she looks at the sea of ​​fluorescence, she still feels nervous and unspeakable. The excitement is like seeing the stars in the night sky.

Every bright spot here is a person, tens of thousands of people can form such a magnificent sea of ​​stars.

Jason looked around and smiled to all fans and audiences, "I think Chinese friends must be most looking forward to the next song."

In response to his screams and screams in the audience,

"Yes, yes, "Princess from Han", my favorite."

"Ahhhhhh, I love you, I love you Liu Yan, I love you!"

...

In a confession, Li Xiaoru played the prelude to "That Princess from Han", and the audience quietly agreed to enjoy the performance.

In Jason's first three concerts in the United States, this song was only performed by him and Li Xiaoru, one played and one sung. Jason announced in his own ins that the performance of four people on the same stage in the MV will be in his The fourth leg of the tour-a concert in the Chinese capital, was the only one of his only performances on all tours this year.

Some foreign fans even made a special trip from abroad to feel China for this show. Now every audience cherishes their luck. They hold their phones high and want to keep every picture and every syllable of the performance in their minds and shoot the phone in. The shock of the live version is incomparable to MV video, no matter how high-definition the video is, it is not as good as the real immersive feeling.

At the end of the song, all the audience shouted: ""Princess of the Han Dynasty", "Princess of the Han Dynasty"..." I do not know whether it is the name of the song, or the name of Liu Yu.

Such a grand scene made Liu Yan feel a little trance, and also very moved. She felt like she was taking the lead, stealing Jason's limelight.

Jason asked the fans angrily, "Why is it called Liu Yan's name, do you forget that this is my concert?"

There was a burst of laughter at the scene, and the cheers of the "Han Dynasty Princess" were even higher.

Liu Yan has got up, walked to the stage, and bowed to the audience with Li Xiaoru and Lina. She wants to get off the scene quickly. What if Jason is really angry?

"Wait, Man," Jason's call resounded through the audience and forced her to stop.

Li Xiaoru and Lina glanced at each other, both of whom had cunning smiles in their eyes. They could leave Liu Stage regardless of Liu Yan.

Liu Yan left the stage inexplicably.

Jason said, "You have another show."

Liu Yan was even more at a loss, how could she still have a show full of question marks? !

The lights on the stage suddenly went out at this moment. Except for the color of the light sticks in the auditorium, Liu Yan could not see anything. In the ear was the audience screaming-as long as there was a little wind and wind, this group of fans would scream. .