Chapter 29

After a long time of resisting and avoiding, Akashi had finally done it

Sumiye was frozen at that very moment, eyes wide, chest pounding as she felt her insides were about to explode with their lips connected. She wanted to push him and back away but she couldn't.

She never expected him to do such a thing.

Not right here, and not right now. Not with the other 4 watching.

Her mind was stuck in a haze as if every part of her brain has malfunctioned while feeling his lips pressed against hers.

Akashi on the other hand had his eyes closed, his hands clutched onto her shoulders while his lips was only pressed against hers. He wasn't moving his lips, even though he wanted to, since he's probably waiting for her to return the kiss.

But when he felt nothing, he got a little disappointed although he understood.

A few seconds passed that seemed like more than a minute for her, Akashi finally pulled away, letting go of her shoulders, his eyelids half open while staring deep into her cerulean irises, waiting for any kind of reaction.

The girl swallowed thickly, blinking for a few times before finally processing more than half of what just happened. Her cheeks suddenly flushed a deep shade of red and unknowingly grabbed a fistful of Akashi's jacket with her right hand.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She raised her voice at the male.

The others flinched at her tone of voice but the redhead was only surprised from her change of emotion and sudden actions that he couldn't help but smirk.

He sighed, gently grabbing Sumiye's hand that was on his jacket and took it off him while leaning closer to her again that made her back away.

"You said you wanted to kiss me right? And I did you a favor." Akashi grinned.

And with that, Sumiye was again at a loss for words and couldn't think of a comeback quick enough.

"Hey uhh. . . Can we leave first—"

"No! No one's leaving!"

Sumiye cuts off Kotaro who was just as surprised as her was from what happened. Same as with Reo, Nebuya and Kimiko who were now feeling awkward at the tension building up.

The girl had a pleading expression spread across her face towards them as if asking them to help her get out of this situation. But they couldn't.

This is Akashi Seijuro. They couldn't possibly go against him.

"Why don't you want them to leave? We have something important to talk about remember? And it will only require the two of us here." Akashi suddenly stated that made Sumiye nervously turn back to him.

"What are you saying? We don't have anything to talk about." She lied.

Sumiye knew exactly what he was talking about. She did agree to talk with him after the match today, but now she wants to back out and leave from being all flustered from what just happened.