Chapter 38

Hello my dears! Sorry if it took me too long to update cause my drafts here in Wattpad keeps getting deleted for some unknown shit last time so I had to retype everything on google docs before transferring it here. And I got caught up on other things like A LOT of school work (being a college student sucks), and other personal issues so I hope y'all understand.

Anw, I know Sei's birthday isn't until a few weeks from now but this is a fanfic anyways so deal with it lol oh and new cover by the way! Thanks to Red-Angel_0011! Check out her book cover shop if you need one for your stories! :>

I know some of y'all have read my announcements on my message board and are expecting 2 chapters right now, but I'll only post 1 for now since the next one is still pending because I'm still busy with school work. I'm so sorry! >////< Hope you can still bear with me and my updates! Anw, thank you for waiting and I hope you enjoy the chapter! <33

━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the Winter Cup tournament, the Rakuzan team received acknowledgements from the school as usual such as being featured in the school news paper and receiving additional points and incentives in some of their academic classes

After the Winter Cup tournament, the Rakuzan team received acknowledgements from the school as usual such as being featured in the school news paper and receiving additional points and incentives in some of their academic classes. However, since their final exams are just around the corner, practices were postponed for them to focus on studying.

And after they took their final exams, they were given the the time to spend their holiday break earlier than usual.

Although it wasn't a snowing day, it was already cold outside since Early Winter came and Sumiye refused to go out. But since she was running an errand, or more likely a surprise for the the redheaded captain's special day, she had pushed through; knowing that she had also declined him for inviting her to hangout today.

Wandering around the urban streets of Kyoto, Sumiye pondered on what to get him for his birthday. It had been an hour of her walking around; entering various shops from here and there but she still couldn't find a decent gift for him. The man already has everything since he is an heir of a wealthy family, so what could he possibly want?

She heaved a sigh with a cloud of the cool breeze forming in front of her, "I didn't know that buying a present was harder than reconciling with him." She mumbles, groaning with her eyebrows knitted.

She sat on a bench to take a rest for a moment while observing the many people shopping early for the holidays. Glancing above the grey dull skies, she was desperately wishing for it to not snow since she could not handle the cold. She likes the snow though, but she didn't like getting cold; and she wasn't even wearing enough jackets to warm her up.

Not long after, she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

"Sumi-chan!"

She turned to look at different directions to spot where the voice was coming from, and then she finally saw Reo approaching her while waving his arms in the air.