Chapter 32

After that incident, the next few weeks that came was difficult for Sumiye to adjust, since the routine that the two of them were used to doing was now useless

After that incident, the next few weeks that came was difficult for Sumiye to adjust, since the routine that the two of them were used to doing was now useless. Although she can interact well with her other friends which was her classmates and she doesn't seem to be a loner, it was still hard for her to get used to it.

And who's to say that Yuki wasn't feeling the same way?

But then again, Sumiye stands by her words. She was the one that wanted to end it anyways. Or at least that's what she wanted first. And there was no way that Yuki would forgive her from the hurtful words that slipped out from her. And she was aware of that so she has nothing more to do.

She was quietly eating her lunch together with Seijuro and the three uncrowned kings in the cafeteria while listening to the three's conversations that entertained her a bit.

Not until a familiar silhouette passed by. And there was no way the she would not recognized it. It made her a little uncomfortable but she shrugged it off.

"Yuki-chan!" Reo suddenly called her that startled Sumiye.

Yuki jolted as she stopped on her tracks, turning around to face Reo with a nervous smile. She didn't want to be rude but she did her best to avoid eye contact with Sumiye; the latter doing the same with her head held down as she continued to eat.

"Oi Hiromi-san! Sumiye is right here!" Kotaro added as she gestured her to walk towards them.

Yuki and Sumiye both froze.

The three of them did not know anything and they did not have the wits to read the current situation. Which was understandable.

Yuki smiled apologetically, "Uhmm. . . I'm sorry but I already have a different table." She scratched the back of her head.

"Eh? Why? Sumiye is right here?" Nebuya joined in.

"What happened—"

"Stop this."

The four of them got surprised when Seijuro spoke in a cold manner, cutting the three off from their continuous questions as he gave them a slight glare. They immediately did as told and the redhead only sighed. He turned to look at Yuki that got her startled.

"I apologize for them. You may continue." Seijuro said and Yuki hastily nodded before walking away.

Sumiye was surprised by what he did but she was relieved that he had stopped them. She knew that the redhead probably had an idea of what happened between her and Yuki even though she never said anything. And she was grateful for that.

The three gave each other weird glances from what happened. Kotaro nudged Reo on the side, signaling him to be the one to ask.

Reo heaved a sigh in defeat. He knew that these two doesn't have the guts to ask questions like these to Seijuro, or even to Sumiye. He swallowed thickly and asked, "Sei-chan, Sumi-chan. . . may I uhmm, ask what happened?"