Chapter 30

Hey y'all! Before you continue to read, I just want to say that I'll start using Akashi's first name now, which is Seijuro, when I am narrating.

I think that would be more appropriate? lol since he and Sumiye are now dating. For the other characters, I'll stick with the name that I used when narrating them from the start.

That's all though lmao Anw, I hope you enjoy reading! Thank you!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Summer vacation ended in a snap and it was finally the time for them to resume classes

Sumiye was now walking by the sidewalk, on her way to school; and as soon as she steps foot into the brick pathway of the campus, all eyes of the student's that were there suddenly darted towards her.

She had no problem with being stared at; heck she couldn't even care if they were burning holes on her back. But what bothered her wasn't their stares. It was the way the students would follow her every move and start whispering things to their friends as she walks pass them.

Stares for being a new student is a different kind to the stares for having a rumor about you.

And based from her past experiences, it seems like the latter was what she was receiving right now. And it made her anxious. It was as if someone was following her.

It made her uncomfortable that she didn't realize that someone was already in front of her.

"Good morning Sumiye."

The girl got startled a little after hearing his voice that immediately got him worried. "Is everything alright Sumiye? What's wrong?" Seijuro asked.

Sumiye looked up at the redhead, shook her head and heaved a sigh. "Yeah I'm fine. Good morning to you too." She smiled.

"Let's walk to class together." Seijuro offered and the girl only nodded in response.

The two continued to walk along the brick pathway side by side. However, Seijuro was quick to notice that Sumiye was feeling uncomfortable since she was fidgety so he stopped on his tracks and decided to ask her.

"Are you sure you're alright? You look uneasy."

Sumiye stopped from walking upon hearing his notion and sighed. "Ever since I entered the campus, all eyes are suddenly on me. Not that I minded but their incoherent whisperings while I pass by is making me uncomfortable." She muttered, glancing to the side where students were at.

Seijuro only scoffed in amusement from hearing her honest feelings that caught her attention.

"What's so funny?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Well it's not just you Sumiye. It's both of us together." The redhead said that immediately made her confused.

"What do you mean?"