Awkward Situation

The morning after Christmas started rather normally, considering everything that happened the previous night. It was almost as if nothing had happened.

That, of course, didn't last at all.

So here they were, two women, sitting at the Principal's office. The room is dead silent, except for the nervous tapping of the blondie's foot on the floor. The lady with dark-purple hair seemed to have the reins of her emotional state, but someone who knew her for a long time could tell she was on the edge. They just received a message to be early at the office, no context, no explanations, but at this point, none were needed.

The door opened and in came a short creature that resembled a mouse, with a rather ugly scar crossing one eye. It quietly walked to the desk, hopping on the chair to sit on it. Funny how nobody ever considered making one more suited to the Principal's size, but it wasn't like he felt bothered by it. If nothing, it helped to make the students more at ease whenever he called them over. This couldn't possibly be applied to the two ladies in front of him.

"I believe we all know why you two are here, correct?"

Yu slowly raised her hand but decided to remain silent. Nemuri simply nodded, arms folded over her chest.

"Well then, I'll jump straight to the problem. You two were caught, as they say, red-handed while having sexual intercourse with a group of students, by another group of students." Principal Nezu said, paws together and with a very serene albeit serious tone of voice.

"Not only that, you did it within the school grounds, in a modified room. May I ask how Hatsume-san got authorization for that?"

Nemuri slowly raised her hand, head hanging low.

"I see. I imagine you talked Maijima-san into this by convincing her less safe experiments could be performed there."

The dark-haired lady nodded again.

"You also took advantage of the passive tracking system during night time, where you had a time window where everyone involved could gather for… special activities."

The silence was more than enough of an answer.

"I hope you understand the severity of these actions, the both of you, but more so Nemuri-san, who has been working with me for longer."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Nemuri finally looked up at the giant white mouse.

"Yes, Principal Nezu, I am fully aware that my situation is the definition of Problematic." She wouldn't fool herself, Nemuri knew there was a risk and she did it anyway. There was no use in playing dumb nor denying it. She was busted.

"Good. That frees me from giving a lecture. Now, about the consequences of said actions…" They swallowed dry.

Nemuri was expecting to be fired, possibly sued, and in the worst-case scenario, locked up for a while. It wasn't like pro heroes never got jail time, they were not above the law. In this day and age, heroes were the ones most held accountable, hence why it was so important to work on your public image. What Nemuri really worried about was exactly the image of U.A., fearing what such a scandal would do to it.

Yu had a similar worry, but it was a bit more personal to her since her debut was quite recent. She had enough gossip running around while being in a team with Kamui Woods. This could potentially do damage to her reputation that she would never recover from.

But honestly, the biggest fear they had was not being able to see Izuku again. Nemuri in particular felt a little guilty, having interacted with Midoriya Inko before, and she kept in mind the possibility of restraining orders, or even Izuku having to change schools. In the end, his mother had the final say.