Special Classes

I have to tell them... but they'll get mad at me... but I have to tell them... oh man, the girls will Detroit Smash me dead..."

Midoriya, currently under house arrest, was in the middle of an internal conflict whether say the truth to his harem or keep silent. About a week ago he fought with Bakugo and ended being caught by the teachers but the most surprising thing was that Midnight took him to her room and performed some kind of interrogatory, and after that they had sex. Yeah, things escalated quickly. Not only that, but Midoriya also discovered that Mt. Lady had a turn with him too while he was asleep. Now, the size of the problem he got himself into.

Not much longer before this whole mess took place, Midoriya promised to his girlfriends he would not get laid with any girl that decided to make a move on him, due to what happened between him and Hatsume. Well, he wasn't expecting this sequence of events at all.

"In my defense, I was forced on doing it. Midnight herself made it clear that she wanted to provoke me. Also, I was asleep when Mt. Lady... Still, what Midnight said..."

The pro hero stated that he could always use his Quirk to escape if he really wanted. Broken limbs were an avoidable situation now. Why didn't he figure it out before? Maybe she was right and Midoriya really wanted to be where he was. He would be lying to himself if he said he didn't like it. Heck, it was probably the best fuck of his life so far, not that he didn't have a good time with his harem. In fact, his first time with Uraraka had a permanent spot on his heart, but what Midnight did with him back then was on another level. She was a grown up and apparently experienced woman after all. Another thing puzzled his mind. Why him, of all people?

"Midnight-sensei said I was special. It's nice to have people thinking of me like that but how does it makes a girl want to get laid with me? Modesty aside I am aware my training routines have an aesthetic result, and Mom always said I had a charm, but this is too much... Wait, could it be that I'm simply that good to fuck? No, no, Midnight told me to not get too cocky"

Midoriya kept his internal monologue while he cleaned the windows of the common room. After a week, he mastered most of the tasks involving cleaning so the glass looked impeccable and crystal clear. Meanwhile, Bakugo was cleaning the yard, with a mildly angered expression that lasted the entire week. Midoriya was also quite upset, but with himself, as he was losing valuable class time being under house arrest. When he wasn't worried about his complex relationship problems, the feeling of being left behind took place to torment his mind. Who knows how much important knowledge he lost during these five days?

Speaking of knowledge, during this week he also avoided bringing up the topic of what happened when Midnight took him from the infirmary and only brought him back past midnight, sound asleep. The next day he woke up and was instantly surrounded by his harem once he came out of his room. They showered him with questions about what happened during the fight, why was he fighting and the usual check up on his vital conditions. Seriously, these girls worried too much about him sometimes, but Midoriya learned to love that overprotective side of them, to some extent.

Basically, every time they mentioned it he managed to either walk away or come up with a half truth or excuse. Lying still wasn't a strong skill of him, but Midoriya managed to avoid addressing the topic quite well. Though the girls didn't know about it, or so he hoped, Midoriya felt guilty because of the promise he made. He really wanted to make this harem thing work, but it was pretty hard when every girl/woman you know and some you don't are thirsty and wanting a piece of you. By now the green teen was afraid of interacting with class 1-B or even other classes, fearing that he might end in the middle of a legion of horny ladies.

"~sigh~ Would I manage to handle them all...? Seriously, why do I get so much attention? I really hope it doesn't escalate when I turn into a pro hero... What would Mom think of it? Wait, if I want to take this seriously, how am I supposed to introduce my girlfriend to Mom when I have six?!"