The storm, the lull, and another storm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The buzzing of his alarm clock, thought quite annoying and dream invading, surely was effectively in awakening him from his slumber. Not he had any problems to wake up early. In fact, it was more of an habit to him, but given the huge amount of 'fun' he had last night, Midoriya was glad to be awaken by the alarm so he wouldn't miss class. He would not hear the end of it from Iida.

"Oh, yeah... last night..."

Midoriya brought a hand to his face, rubbing away some of the sleep from his eyes as he yawned lazily. A small smile formed on his lips as his mind slowly started to remember the events from last night. 3... 2... 1...

"YOOOOOOO!"

He shot up, sitting on his bed and with both hands on the sides of his head. Realization dawned on him as his mind finally got on the rails. At once all the concerns he had previously flooded his head, mainly the part where he had unsafe sex with all six of his girlfriends. The idea of any of them becoming, well, pregnant, threw him over the edge. And of course he had to think about the worst scenario.

"What if... all of them..."

He had his hands put together in front of his nose as his imagination worked furiously, creating a mental image of his harem greeting him at their hypothetical house, all of them holding a small bundle of happiness, some of them with two at the same time.

He could already see it. A little girl with messy green hair and horns. Another one with short green hair and small earphone jacks on the ears. A pair of twin boys with their frog like tongues sticking out and freckles covering their cheeks. Another girl with cat like eyes and her dark green hair fixed into a tiny ponytail. A floating set of blue baby clothes. And yet another little girl with green hair that framed her round face, dotted cheeks and tiny pink pads on her hands.

All the ladies present welcomed him with warm smiles as he entered.

"I'm home"

"Oh, darling, welcome home" Ochako was the first to meet him.

"Welcome home, dear" They all said and together.

"Did everything went good at work, ribbit?" Tsuyu beamed.

"Dinner is almost ready" That was Momo.

"Would you like to eat now?" Jiro said.

"Or take a bath?" Tooru came in.

"Or perhaps..." Mina started, and they all said in unison.

"You. Want. Me?~" (A/N: Is it just me or this is much better in japanese?)

Midoriya shook his head vigorously.

"No, no, calm down Izuku. It's not possible that it could happen..." he scratched the back of his head.

"Or is it?!" He held his head again.

Anyway, it was pretty early in the morning, class would still take some time to start, so as usual he decided to follow his morning routine, hoping that it would at least calm him down a bit.

Class went on and he could not feel more anxious, mostly because every time he looked around, at least on of the girls was looking at him. Oh my, what if they already checked? Could they know just by feeling it? Did it really happen that fast? On the first time? If so, how many of them? Seriously, could they all get pregnant at the same time?! The class went like this for Midoriya, unable to focus completely on whatever was the lesson Aizawa sensei was giving. And of course sensei would notice it, which ended with poor Midoriya being called to answer question four times, and at the four times he managed to mess up somewhere. At this point the whole class was wondering if he had some problem going on, mainly the girls. Before going out to lunch, Iida, Kirishima, Aoyama and even Todoroki stopped by him to see if he was okay. Bakugou being Bakugou just shouted something about Midoriya not standing a chance of surpassing him with this low level, which was his way of manifesting his concern for the green haired teen.