Pink Passion

Another night, another waking up covered in sweat, another dissolved set of bed sheets. It would be embarrassing but at that rate she would need to ask her parents to send her the old acid proof sheets. She didn't use them since the kindergarten, but the situation called for drastic measures. It was bad enough that she had to come back up with the old habit of sleeping without clothes, and Ashido wasn't going to buy a new set of sheets every time she dreamed with the boy. She didn't want to dream with him in any circumstance anyways, but damn, the boy was ripped, and she couldn't help but wonder how hard his body felt to the touch. If only he could use all that strength with her...

"Ah, stop right there Ashido! Get yourself together girl!"

Jumping to the class time, Midoriya was present in the classroom, but his mind was way far from there, which earned him not one but three warnings from Aizawa and at least seven 'Are you feeling well?' directed to his person. The teen just said sorry to his teacher and waved away the worries of his classmates, but his mind kept racing and revolving around his current situation. Midoriya had Uraraka as his girlfriend, but at the same time Hagakure, Asui and Jiro confessed their love for him, in the most uncanny way possible.

Wait a moment, Uraraka confessed in the same way too. What did Midoriya ever do to get this much attention? Okay, they all agreed that he was cute, probably due to his shy nature but, come on, that can't be enough to make them go crazy over him like this. Sure, his workouts seemed to pay off besides making his body able to handle One For All. That said he was sure that he fitted the definition of 'ripped' and all, but it didn't seem enough reason for four girls apparently falling in love with him. Not that he didn't like it, he was damn happy because Uraraka felt the same for him that he felt for her. It was just unsettling that in a short period of time the girls around him were one by one coming after him, desperate to satiate their, umm, womanly urges. And why only him? Midoriya was sure that his friends had many attractive traits. Anyway, that was kind of beyond the point.

Instead of trying to deny to himself that a group of girls had the hots for him, Midoriya decided to focus on something more important, and no, it's not the class going on. No sir, the next on his list of 'I need to explain things' was Ashido Mina. This time he would plan far ahead enough to predict what she would choose between spaghetti or chicken on lunch. Yes, this time there would be no space for errors, no more crazy girls over Midoriya Izuku. He was also feeling positive this time. All the girls seemed to be very comprehensive and forgiving, plus it had to be a limit of how many girls would be eager to get down with him. If only he knew...

"...doriya? Midoriya!"

"Huh! What?!"

He got brought back to Earth as someone put a hand on his shoulder and shook him a little bit. Looking at the clock his eyes widened as it was already time for the hero training. He had been so deep in thought that he just missed the entire class. Hopefully he could catch up with Iida or Uraraka. Scratch that, Iida was way safer if he really wanted to get notes and notes only. But the one to wake him up from his self induced trance was none other than his actual target, Ashido. She had a worried face directed towards him, and looking around he noticed that no one was in the class besides the two of them, meaning that she waited for him to leave. Shaking his head slightly he put up a smile on his face and got up from his seat.

"Dude, are you alright? You totally zoned out there"

"Oh, yes, I'm fine. I just got lost in thought"

"I get it, that last math question almost made my brain jam"

"Yeah, I guess so..." He didn't have a single idea of what she was talking about.

"Anyway, we should go already, or else we'll be late to the training"

"Oh right, let's go"

While they went to the locker rooms, Midoriya decided to start some level of interaction already, just to test where he was at with the pink skinned girl.