Enter Team B

The news spread so fast that some teachers wondered what was the point in keeping some things as secrets. It took two days for the entire school to know about Midoriya and his decision to keep the villain who kidnapped him nearby, as a student above all things. After that, the table where Midoriya used to eat during lunch became the center of attention. All the eyes were turned to him but his eyes stared at the crazy blonde from afar. As you would expect, no one wanted to sit near a villain and serial killer, so Himiko just sat alone in a table at the corner. Outside of the classes, she didn't even try to socialize. Her interactions resumed into talking with the librarian whenever she needed a book to study. The old lady had to make a comment that she read more books than the average students at U.A. He knew the reason for such dedication, yet he refused to accept it.

"Deku-kun?"

He snapped out of his thoughts as Kyoka rested her hand on top of his, squeezing it gently and Ochako called his name. She quickly looked at the general direction he was looking and spotted the blonde, which made her quite angry, though she didn't let him see it.

"She's still bothering you, isn't she? You know, I can go there and talk some sense in her if you want and-"

"It's okay, Ochako, really. This is... something I have to do myself. Thank you for your concern, anyway"

"We're all worried about you, ribbit"

"You don't have to carry the world on your shoulders, you know"

"Tsu... Mei... Sorry for making you all worry. I promise I'll be fine"

"We'll look forward on that promise" Momo said in a light tone.

Watching the interactions of this group, two tables away, was the class rep of 1-B, Kendo Itsuka. Since Tsunotori mentioned there was a whole chart for ships involving the guys from 1-A, she started to watch them with more attention, specifically the main topic of her female friends, Midoriya Izuku. For some reason she didn't know, the green haired teen was involved in most of the pairings, be it because of some interaction or just because he looked 'cute' with someone.

Another reason for her little analysis was because of what Yaoyorozu told her the other day, rather how she said it. It was clear to Kendo that she felt something for Midoriya, even if she denied it. Maybe she wasn't even aware that she might have a crush on him. The black haired girl was the one Kendo knew best. After the internship with Uwabami, they kind of made a connection and became friends.

Last but not less important, Midoriya just was recovering from a pretty traumatic experience, so she couldn't help but feel sad for him. Add to that the fact that Toga Himiko was staying as a student at the same class he was and she could start to imagine how tense and on the edge Midoriya might be feeling at this moment. Even if just a little, she wished to help him with something.

Back to the group circling Midoriya, Kendo started to think about her own ship, though it was kinda embarrassing to admit she had a ship. From the place she was looking, she could tell Yaoyorozu and Midoriya had a good friendship, but it didn't go much further than that. It was easier to see if you compared the way he talked with them. The pink haired girl and the one with the round face, Ashido, and Uraraka, seemed to be closer to him, or at least more intimate, since he didn't mind them being so close as they were. Or maybe Yaoyorozu was just shy.

Kendo tried to picture all the ships her friends made, mentally noting if they worked or not, in her opinion. Uraraka and Ashido looked like the best ones, considering how anxious Midoriya was. It was a good match with the bright natures of both girls. After them, probably the girl from Support Course and Asui. They were pretty straight forward and said what they had in mind. She didn't know Hagakure that much but she thought it was okay. Same for the earphone girl. And Yaoyorozu, well, she was very smart and a polite girl. Maybe the gap between them regarding social classes could be a problem, but she knew Yaoyorozu wasn't the type of girl to bother with the status quo of her friends. She heard Midoriya was some kind of genius when it came to forming strategies and analyzing Quirks, so that could be a good start point for her black haired friend.