Late Night Detention

It was a long, long night for Midoriya. He had to explain what had happened between him and Hatsume at least four times before the girls of his harem stopped complaining. Good thing Uraraka helped him, otherwise morning would come and he would still be talking. In general, they all got mad at him at first, then got mad at Hatsume, then slowly started to accept his point. If he loved her there was nothing they could do. Still, everyone was a little upset since he did this without talking to them, Uraraka included.

"Well, what did you expect? Oh, I'm going to get laid with Hatsume and she's joining the group, no big deal"

"You are not supposed to get laid with anyone else, for starts. That was the point in protecting you" Yaoyorozu pouted, looking to the side and with her arms crossed.

"What can I say, it was stronger than me. But I really love her! I'm not going to stick with any random girl passing by"

"You better keep your word, so help me"

"Okay, okay. So about that other topic, can we drop the vigilance scheme already? Uraraka told me about the trackers"

"Uraraka!"

"What, I could never lie to him!"

"~sigh~ Oh well. Besides the one on your phone... there is one at each piece of your uniform"

"And?"

"And... I may or may not have installed some cameras..."

"Wait, really?!"

"Just in case, we never know when a girl can try to sneak up on you during your workouts..."

"Let me guess, Mina's idea?"

"How- how did you know? Ahaha... ha..." Mina scratched the back of her head nervously.

"You know, you don't have to use video feed to watch me at the gym"

"Yeah, but there are some things I can't do in public, if you know what I mean..."

"Ribbit. Personal preferences apart, I still think you should have told us you liked Hatsume-san before, you know, add her"

"I'm sorry Tsu. I promise it won't happen again"

"So you saying you'll give us a heads up before getting laid with another girl, cutie?"

"Not that, I'm not getting laid with anyone else, Tooru"

"Oh, nice"

"Humph. We still don't know that Hatsume girl that much anyway. I don't like it" Kyoka had her arms crossed behind her neck while she leaned on the bed.

"I was thinking about it too. Hatsume seems to be a nice girl, but we are not familiar with her at all so I was thinking about we have a meeting with her"

"Why don't you all go out with her?" The girls looked at Izuku while he made his suggestion. They had inquisitive looks directed at him.

"You mean like a shopping trip?"

"Well, you tell me, Mina. I don't know, I was thinking that you all could go out together, a just girls thing. It's a good way to get to know each other, right...?"

"Hey, doesn't sound bad. What do you think girls?"

Momo seemed to be pondering about it with her head lowered and arms crossed.

"Hmmm, this could work. With the proper approach, we could get some info about other possible threats"

"Let's just focus on being friends, okay?" The boy almost begged, sweating a drop nervously. This harem of his got serious about the smallest of things when it involved him.