B-Side Success

She took a deep breath in to not lash out at her friends. It wasn't the time for an attack, even though she had all the right to have one. She told them to wait until he felt ready. At that moment, everyone would get down with him, but no, they had to make things on their own. It was this type of thing that made the devil in her left shoulder sound completely reasonable with the suggestion of getting rid of all those extras. But Ochako had to admit, it was fun to have them around. Plus, she was sure her precious Izuku wouldn't be at the level he is now with only her. It was a pain to admit, but it was the truth. So, instead of shouting like a mad woman, the brunette took many deep breaths to calm down her nerves. Kendo Itsuka from class 1-B saw her Izuku, Mei and Kyoka, butt naked and in a suspicious position, then ran away shouting. She had to think clearly and stay calm. Focus and stay calm. Stay calm, Ochako.

"I knew it! Momo, I fucking knew it!" Forget the deep breathing, Ochako was about to stomp a hole through the floor of Momo's room.

"Ochako, wait a moment, I'm sure it was a mistake. If we talk with her-"

"Talk?! Oh, I'll talk with her, sure. Just let me get my 'talk' bat first"

"I don't get it, the door should open only for us" Mei thought out loud.

"Didn't you say you put a new lock?" Kyoka asked the pinkette.

"And I did. The new system had all our biometrics recorded and should only open for us. It's one of my latest creations"

"One of the latest?"

"Yes!"

"And... did you test it?"

"Oh...oops"

"Oops my ass!Oops is not nearly enough for this! Mei, do you know what this means?! Someone discovered us!" Ochako shook Mei with a considerable amount of strength. Tsuyu forced the brunette to let go.

"Ribbit, technically she could only know of Kyoka-chan and Mei-chan"

"Whatever, Tsu-chan. Just imagine, Kendo spreads the word and all the whores from the other years decide they want a piece of him too"

"I hardly think Kendo-san would do that, Ochako" Once again Momo defended the orange haired girl. "She doesn't look like the type of person who gossips"

"Yeah, that's what you think. You don't know her that much, Momo. I trusted you when you said she was fine and look where we are now"

"Hold up, girl, it could have been anyone" Mina tried to reason a little.

"But what would she be doing at the Support Course building, Mina-chan?" Tooru asked.

Kyoka was the next to speak.

"Should we talk about this with Nemuri?"

Everyone shuddered.

"Let's try to resolve this by ourselves. If we need her help, then we explain everything" Momo said.

"Well, in that case, you're going to solve this" Ochako pointed to the black haired girl.

"Not that I mind but why me?"

"You said she was fine, you know her better"

"Plus, it would be weird if I or Mei came to talk with her"

"Ribbit, you're the closest one to her, Momo-chan"

"~sigh~ Very well. But I still think she won't do any harm"

"Oh, and what about Deku-kun?"

"He was really tense again so I used a previous version of my special gel. It was too strong so right now he's on his bed immobilized" Mei answered the brunette. For a brief moment, the thought of a defenseless Izuku just lying on his bed and waiting to be taken made the group drool a bit.