The Lizard Breached Containment

A new morning came, the sun rose majestically in the horizon, bathing this land into its golden light, passing through the slit in the curtains and hitting his eyes with laser precision. Midoriya turned away from the pestering light beams, only to hear his alarm and turn it off automatically. He didn't have much quality sleep last night due to a certain orange haired girl wandering his thoughts. Not that it was her fault, he put himself in this whole mess. How to explain to his already large harem they just got a new girl?

"Ugh... should I listen more to Ochako and cease all interaction with other women...? ~yawn~ Maybe it's too early to think about it"

He got up still half asleep and lazily put on his training clothes. He didn't feel like following his morning routine but a short walk after breakfast would be nice to clear his head. So he went to the kitchen and fixed him some coffee, heading outside, where the cold air brushed his face. As the Winter approached the days became colder. Today the sky was clear though, not a single cloud in sight. The green teen walked aimlessly around the campus, paying attention to nothing in particular when his phone rang. He reached for it and saw a message.

Last night felt like a dream~

Good morning sweetheart

He couldn't help but smile at Kendo's text. It might be very soon but he did like her. Plus, there was this tiny bit of pride he felt for leaving such a 'first impression' on her.

"Okay, I might be gifted or something. But I shouldn't brag much, Nemuri would surely do something to 'put me on my place'. Oh well, how my life has turned out"

Somewhere a dark haired beautiful lady sneezed. The younger blonde who was making her company wondered if she got a cold.

The day followed normally. Everyone woke up and had breakfast, they headed to the main building and class started. Midoriya had been in this situation many times before, having something going back and forth through his mind while Aizawa lessoned, but this time he wasn't anywhere near as anxious. He actually felt relaxed. Maybe he was worrying too much and the girls wouldn't mind Kendo joining them, maybe he was overthinking. And maybe not.

During lunch, the orange haired girl walked around him to sit and eat together but the Midoriya Squad immediately jumped to action, blocking her completely.

"Oh well, since I'm going to tell them anyway, they better start getting used to it"

Midoriya thought as he got up with his food and met with Kendo, who went from a small pout to a huge and bright smile once she saw him coming closer. They sat at another vacant table and simply started to eat and chat, completely ignoring the shocked faces from the 1-A students. Meanwhile, on the 1-B side, some got amused with the scene while others looked in confusion and some minor jealousness, coming from the steel manly boy.

"Eeh, would you look at that, Midoriya is actually eating with Kendo-chan" Tsunotori stated the obvious, yet she wouldn't believe it if she wasn't seeing herself.

"Do you think Tetsutetsu really changed his mind, Tsunotori-chan?" Komori asked the short blondie.

"I don't know, but at least the nuisances are not getting in her way. Just look at their surprised faces"

"Whatever. As long as he doesn't disrespect her" Tetsutetsu suddenly got up to leave the table.

"Uh, are you done? You didn't even eat half of your food?"

"Not feeling hungry"

Tsunotori had a worried look towards the normally heated boy. Since he faced Midoriya, Tetsutetsu was acting differently. No, even before that. It was clear to her that it involved Kendo, but if it was in the way she was thinking...