So, Are We Good Now?

The short American girl shifted uneasily in her place at the large bed in the center of the white room. The fluffy red blanket under her did little to provide comfort as she felt the weight of all the stares directed towards her. Tsunotori had practiced sitting on her knees before coming to Japan but she never thought it would be used in a situation like the one she was right now. Let's go back a few hours, right after she got caught being very... intimate with Midoriya.

The short blondie returned to her dorms, making little to no noise as she came inside. It was in vain, though, as her friends were all waiting for her at the common room, wearing pajamas and holding pillows.

"Tsunotori, don't leave like that!" Kendo was the first to react, rushing to the short girl and hugging her. Tsunotori didn't know where to look at because of how worried the ginger head girl looked. Also, Kendo lifted her from the ground so it was the double of embarrassment. The best part was yet to come, though. As the other girls gathered around her, the blondie could feel her cheeks warming up already. Midoriya told her some... awesome things, and only now she was beginning to fully process the implications.

"Umm, sorry for skipping the movie night, girls..." She said in a shy manner.

"That's not important, Tsunotori. We thought something had happened to you" Kendo said, putting the short girl back on the floor.

"Yeah, Kendo came down and said you weren't in your room, and you even left your phone behind," Komori said, joining the class rep's side.

"I'm really sorry I caused trouble to you guys," Tsunotori said, making a small bow.

"In the end what matters is that you're safe and sound. Just don't scare us like that again" Shiozaki said, getting agreeing nods from the other girls.

"Well, I think she is more than safe and sound, right, Tsunotori?~" Tokage joined the chat, getting to the blondie's side and nudging her.

"Eh? What do you mean, Tokage-chan?"

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about. After a night with Izuku... Life. Gets. Better!~" Said the lizard girl, wrapping one arm around Tsunotori's shoulders. At that moment, the blondie did a really good impression of a tomato.

"A-ah, t-t-that's not- we didn't- I mean- we kinda did but- I-I just wanted to, erm... mmmm..." Failing to form full sentences, Tsunotori simply looked at the floor with great interest. How would they react to what just happened? The answer surprised the blondie.

"Hahahahaha, that's a good reaction right there, I'm not gonna lie. So? Since when did you have your eyes on Izuku?" Tokage casually asked, making the small girl even more flustered and confused.

"N-no, I didn't really, umm..." Instead of fumbling more with her words, Tsunotori slowly turned to Kendo, who held a smile in her face. Yet another surprise. "... Kendo-chan?"

"Yes?"

She hesitated a little, but then faced the orange-haired girl properly.

"Is it okay that... I mean, you really don't mind, erm..."

"Izuku and the harem thing? No, not at all" The answer came so easy and simple, Tsunotori wasn't fully prepared.

"B-but... with everyone?" It still baffled her how Midoriya managed to do such a feat. Kendo looked aside in a shy manner, rubbing her arm a little. She had a faint pink hue crossing her cheeks.

"Well... as long as I get to spend some time with him and... you know what, I don't really mind..."

Tsunotori stood still for a moment looking at Kendo, then slowly at her other friends. They all had similar expressions in their faces, even the cold queen Kodai. Then, the lizard girl piped up again, this time wrapping her arms around Kendo's waist and pressing their cheeks together in a mild seductive way.