What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

"Merry Christmas!" Cheered the young heroes in training from class 1-A.

After a year that felt much longer than it should, full of unexpected turns of events, they were here. The second-year was at arm's length and deep down they all felt a little anxious. With all they had been through, one could only wonder what awaited them in the path ahead. But let's not dwell on these thoughts, shall we? At least for today, because it was time for commemoration. For surviving this year, for the achievements and lessons learned, there were many reasons. Dressed according to the festivities, the students sat in the common room, chatting and nibbling some food while they waited for their guests from the neighboring classroom.

"~sigh~ Man, I'm so glad they gave us this week to rest. I can't imagine myself going to the Work-Study right after classes end" Ashido said, stretching her arms up.

"Yeah. It's good that we can go home for New Year's Eve, right, Mina-chan?~" Hagakure said, moving her hands in excitement.

"Yeah, that's cool, but we still have to pick an agency to go. It is kind of a short time..." Jiro said.

"Ribbit, are you going to work with Hawks again, Tokoyami-kun?" Asked the flog girl, properly covered in a layer of warm clothes.

"I intend to do so if Hawks accept me again. I feel that I grew up during my experience there" The bird-headed teen answered.

"Oh, Tokoyami-kun got a small fanbase from his time with Hawks, right? That's cool" Uraraka joined the chat.

Meanwhile, Kirishima turned to his explosive friend.

"Are you going to Best Jeanist again, Baku bro?"

"Tch, I don't know" Bakugo replied without much interest. Jeanist was still recovering from the fight in Kamino.

"But you still have a lot of contacts from the Sports Festival, don't you?" Kaminari asked, skillfully sneaking around the explosive teen and managing to put a Santa hat on him. Bakugo wasn't exactly in the Christmas spirit, according to Ashido's dress code.

"And why would I want to learn from a bunch of nameless nobodies?"

"This is the holy night! Why are y'all talking about school?!" Mineta exclaimed, putting his gift among the others in a big pile.

"Well, Mineta is kinda right. Let's just enjoy the food" Sato said, coming from the kitchen with a big roasted chicken in hand.

"Sugar Man knows how to cook too!" The students cheered. Then a knock on the door was heard.

"Sorry for being late... have you all started already?" The tired voice was very known to them, their homeroom teacher. And a little surprise accompanied the scruffy man.

"Trick... or Threat?" Said the grey-haired small girl, looking at the man in black for confirmation.

"No no, you got it mixed..."

"It's Santa Eri!~" The teens exclaimed in unison delight at the sight of Eri, dressed in a Christmas themed dress, with gloves and a hat to match.

"H-how cute!~" Uraraka said, fawning over Eri-chan.

"It looks so well in you, Eri-chan!" Midoriya was quick to compliment once he spotted her.