Psycho Heartbeats

"Do you have any idea of what happened, Mirio?" Hado walked through the corridors with Togata by her side. Amajiki followed them, mostly because she was holding his wrist and dragging him.

"I don't know, but something always happens with that class, plus I didn't hear a word from Midoriya lately. If someone knows what's going on is the guys from 1-A" Mirio said while a big smile adorned its features along with his trademark determined beady eyes. After all that happened between him and Midoriya, the third year student felt that they had a bond. Not only that, Nejire and Tamaki also worried about the green haired teen. Well, in their own ways, anyway.

The trio arrived at the 1-A classroom. By the time they should be just returning from hero training and they expected to at least talk with Midoriya. Unfortunately, before they could speak with anyone, Aizawa caught them peaking through the door slightly open.

"Can you tell me what the Big Three want here at my class?"

Except for Amajiki, who just recoiled and leaned his head on the wall, the students jumped in surprise and turned to face the teacher.

"Aizawa-sensei! I was hoping to talk with everyone, Midoriya in special! You see, there's something that has been bugging me for some time" Togata said with a sincere smile. Meanwhile, Hado shook her head.

"He's too honest. There's no way Aizawa-sensei will let us talk to them if he puts it like that"

"Well, they didn't arrive from the training yet but they should get here anytime now"

"He actually did it!"

"But it must be a big thing since you're concerned about whatever it is, Togata"

"Oh, I don't think it's nothing serious! I just wanted to talk with Midoriya about it"

"I see. You two worked together before, right?"

"Yes! I find in him an excellent example of how a hero should be, and he's very smart too!"

Aizawa just looked at them for a moment, maybe trying to see if Amajiki was here by his own will, then turned around and left the trio as he calmly walked.

"Just don't get all worked up for nothing. Since you all are in your last years, you have enough problems to deal with already"

While Togata took this as a normal advice from a teacher, Hado felt that Aizawa meant something behind these words. Well, she could worry about it later. They were pretty busy, indeed, but they had some time to spare with their friends, right?

And speaking of which, the students of 1-A just turned around the corner, visibly tired from today's lessons. Togata was quick to greet them all, much to their surprises. Hado also said hello but was much less energetic. Amajiki somehow managed to wave as the students passed by him, murmuring something that could be understood as a greeting.

"Aha, Iida-kun! Good to see you. Tell me, where's Midoriya? I wanted to talk with him" The blonde asked lively as always, but the mood in the class quickly dropped. He looked around and everyone was suddenly looking down. He didn't like it, this class was always so full of energy. He had to do something about it, after all, he was a senpai.

"Oi, why the long faces? Did you all have a bad grade? I know Aizawa-sensei can be very tough with his tests but with some studying I'm sure you can-"

"Shut the fuck up, cockatoo. Don't talk shit about what you don't know" Bakugou wasn't exactly looking sad but something was definitely making very upset.

"Bakugo-kun, please show some respect to our senpai!" Iida was waving his arms like a robot as always but his face didn't look good either.

Hado noticed the mood with more attention. The spiky redhead, Kirishima, was gritting his teeth so hard he could end breaking them. There was an aura so dense surrounding the pink girl Ashido that it could make Amajiki look like a bright star. And Ochako seemed... extremely focused on something. She didn't know the brunette had a fierce gaze like the one she had on her face now. And Midoriya was nowhere to be found.