I Want To Talk About Us

"And that concludes the topic. Now, as you already know, there are some tests ahead and after them, we'll have a winter break"

"OOOOOH! Winter Break!" The class roared in excitement, completely cutting off Aizawa, who simply ignored. He wasn't in the mood today. After the students subdued, he proceeded.

"While on winter break, the team system will be disabled, as many of you will go to different Hero Agencies"

"Eh? So we'll have another internship?" Kirishima said out loud.

"Aw man, I was hoping we could just slack off for a change..."

"I'll remember this, Kaminari" The blonde flinched upon hearing his name. Great, now he had Eraser Head's laser glare aimed at him. "We're returning with the Hero Work-Study. During the break, you will not have miss classes so it is a good opportunity to really focus on getting more experience. You may go to the same Agency or choose another one, but keep in mind the connections you have made so far. Well, that's it, I'll leave now" Said the teacher, sleep bag already under his arm before he opened the door and left the classroom.

The teens immediately started to discuss where would they go to and what they expected this time. It was clear that some of them returned much stronger after their first experiences helping the heroes, so everyone was pretty hyped. Another reason for eagerness was the idea that came during their talks, a Christmas party. Normally they would spend the holidays with their families, but since they were all here together, why not throw a party? Everybody was excited and started to make plans, but a certain group of girls had second plans in mind. plans that involved our precious cinnamon roll.

Back at the dorms, Midoriya just left the kitchen and was going to join Kirishima and Kaminari to play some games, when suddenly he got pulled aside. Albeit a bit surprised, he smiled when he saw Uraraka. She got a little closer, looking to the sides quickly, then spoke in a low tone.

"Deku-kun, can we talk a bit?"

"Umm, sure what is it-"

"Oi, Midoriya, are you going to play or not?" Kirishima called him from the couch.

"Oh, I will, just give me a moment, you two can start ahead" He answered. The two teens on the couch nodded and then he turned back to Uraraka. She stared at the floor and there was something off with her today. "Uraraka, is everything alright?"

She nodded slowly, not looking into his face directly. The brunette held at the sleeve of his shirt and he could see she was shaking a bit. That sent off the alarms inside his head and he hastily followed her up to her room. Once there, Uraraka made sure the door was locked, and she stood there for a moment while Midoriya waited sitting on her bed. There three solid minutes of worried staring and silence before the brunette sat next to him, slowly sliding her hand on top of his and grasping it.

"Uraraka, what happened?" She looked at her carpet, at the walls, at her bed, but not directly at him, as if she couldn't muster the courage to do so. Feeling the worry boil inside his chest, Midoriya reached for her face, gently cupping her cheeks and making her look at his eyes. The look in her face, it wasn't as if she was sad or something like that, but there was definitely something bothering Uraraka.

"Uraraka, I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong, are you feeling ill or-"

"Deku-kun" She cut him mid-sentence and just like he did, cupped his face with her hands, as always keeping her pinky fingers up. She went a step further, though, as the brunette moved closer and kissed him on the lips. It started soft and gentle, then developed into a heated kiss, but mostly from her part. Midoriya eventually pulled away, still looking concerned at his girlfriend. The way she held him in place and moved her tongue inside his mouth, it all felt so desperate, like he would disappear any time now.