Busted

She saw it. Not all of it, her eyes didn't handle it, but she clearly saw Midoriya lacking trousers and underwear, invading Uraraka's 'private places' with his fingers. She hid behind the corner full of shame, fear and confusion. What if they saw her? No, the real problem would be if HE saw her. Uraraka needed help, but Hagakure wasn't sure if she could help, knowing Midoriya and his powerful Quirk. She dared to look again, slowly poking her head around the edge and completely oblivious to the fact that she was invisible, and the next thing she saw was Midoriya with his face buried in the middle of Uraraka's open legs, which instantly made her react by bringing her hands down there in a protective way. They were a little bit far but she could hear the noises Uraraka was making, the poor girl. She could not even imagine what she was going through right now to scream like that, which only made her feel even more guilty.

She heard about it before. What was the name again? When someone, well, licks a girl in, well, that part? She had the name on her mind but she quickly brushed the thought away as she felt her head getting hot. If someone with infrared vision passed by, he or she would notice that it wasn't only her face that was 'red' (A/N: I'll leave you free to wonder)

When she heard Uraraka scream loud and then go silent, she panicked and ran away as fast as she could, hiding in the first spot she found. What if he found her and decided she was the next? She didn't knew that happened at the end back there, and Uraraka would have to forgive her, she didn't want to find out. Getting behind a large tree, she took good five minutes to catch her breath and get her heartbeat down to safe levels. That aside, she couldn't move right, for the sight of Midoriya, the boy that everyone found so unharmful, aside for himself and villains, was doing such a thing. That counted as crime, right? Was he going to turn into a villain? What if he was bad all the time? Could he be responsible for all the attacks that they suffered before?!

"No, stay calm Tooru. Just... think about it. Midoriya-kun wouldn't fight so much and break all his bones every time if he really was a villain. Or would he? No, no, he isn't a villain in secret. But what he did... why did he do it? Didn't he like Uraraka-chan? Could it be that... he liked her too much? Oh, this is bad! I thought that she liked him too but what if she don't?! Oh no, does this mean she will never get married?!"

Hagakure was interrupted in her line of thought when she heard some familiar voices. She looked around the tree and saw Midoriya and Uraraka, walking together and hugging each other. The first thing she thought was that maybe Midoriya would force her to say she was his girlfriend. He could easily do it, with all the strength he had. And being the good friend she was, Hagakure had decided to help her friend Uraraka out of this huge problem and knock some sense on that green haired head. He was still a friend after all. And so she moved from her hideout, making another way around to the main building in U.A. to find her friends. She felt that she would need help.

Unfortunately the lunch was over and she had to go back to the classroom. There she couldn't focus on whatever Aizawa sensei was talking, her eyes darting from Uraraka to Midoriya then to the clock and back to Uraraka. One of the advantages of being invisible was that when you weren't paying attention to something in specific, no one noticed. But after all that time teaching the 1-A class, Aizawa mastered the ability to detect such deviations of attention, like a spider sense or something like that.

"And the solution comes in this way... Hagakure"

"..."

"Hagakure"

"...huh... oh, here!"

"The answer"

"Thirteen!"

"Well, I doubt that the first emperor of the Tokugawa won his first battle at that age. I suggest that you read again that section of the book and make a resume of at least two pages"