Meltdown Part 2: Fusion Point

"Hgnn! You're finally- Grr! getting tired, ain't you?!"

struggled against the gargantuan villain, stopping his fists with her hands. He stopped emitting a lot of heat but was still incandescent red and steam came out of his mouth and nose. His size decreased faster as time passed, now with thirty meters and he was significantly weaker.

"Too bad for you... I'm just- getting- started!" The giant blonde took a step back, making him stumble forward. She crouched and closed in, connecting a powerful blow to his chin.

With his defense wide open, sprinted and struck a roundhouse kick to his abs, making the giant blow steam from his mouth like a pressure cooker. Its size decreased again and the incandescent marks became less apparent.

"So you're like a balloon and is cooling from outside to inside. In that case-"

She made a sequence of punches to the gut, blowing more steam out of the villain, making him shrink until he was about her size. His large body deflated to a lean figure as if it wasn't meant to be that high. In a swift move got behind the guy and wrapped her arms around his midsection.

"Mountain Toss!" She slammed his head on another building in an impressive suplex.

The unconscious villain laid unmoving while got on her feet, victorious and tired.

"~gasp~ and stay down ~pant~ Come on! Who else wants a piece of ?!"

She looked around but didn't see any threat that needed her in giant form, so she returned to the main street and shrunk to her normal form. She ran around a little and found Yaoyorozu and her team. She successfully managed to get everyone safe and the unharmed students were helping Hound Dog and Cementoss dealing with the remaining enemy forces. She came to the black-haired girl and noticed her distressed face.

"YaoMomo, good to find you. What is the situation?" She didn't register the question at all. Her hands shook a little and looking closer, she was pale. "Hey, what happened?"

The girl slowly turned to the pro hero, doing her best to keep a straight face.

"T-the warp villain... he launched an indiscriminate attack. Some of the students got caught... I'm making the headcount right now but... Yu, I can't find Tsuyu or Mina anywhere. Sero... Tokoyami... Mineta... Iida... I can't find them... ~sob~"

Momo felt her legs lose the strength and she would fall on her knees if Yu didn't hold her in a hug.

"Hey, shhhh, don't be like that, Momo. You did your best, I'm sure of it"

"But ~sob~ Yu, I failed ~hic~ I failed to protect them. Izuku said that our priority was to ~sob~"

"I know, but by what I can see even the enemy wasn't expecting this. There was nothing you could do to prevent this if you didn't know. It's not your fault"

She let the young lady cry a bit, soothing her and running a hand through her black hair.

"Come on, wipe these tears. We still have a lot of work to do"

"~sob~ You're right"

"Yes, I am! Let's go"

Within half an hour the chaos that took place in minutes was subdued. Most of the villains were either knocked out or captured, a highlight to Eraserhead for taking down almost eighty thugs alone. The Noumu were successfully disabled as Ryukyu took them down and Bondo, Todoroki, Honekuni, and Awase formed a containment unit to keep them in place. Koda, Jiro, Shoji, Hound Dog, and Snipe formed another squad to locate anyone that ran away or hid in another area of the campus. Cementoss lead another team with Pixie Bob to search through the destroyed buildings. Mandalay coordinated the makeshift medical bay while Ragdoll took care of the hurt students, luckily a small number. No great damage was done.