Playground Fight

You open your eyes to find yourself in a familiar playground as if you had seen it before.

Where is this place?

You walk around to see an ash-blond boy by himself sulking in the shadows. You slowly approach him as if you have no control of your body.

You tap him on the shoulders as your mouth begins to move. "Hey, are you alone?" You ask with a high-pitched voice as if you were a child.

The ash-blonde flinches from your touch as he turns around to face you. His face was a bit blurry for you to recognize him but you could still feel the way he glared at you. "Oh, it's you."

"Yeah...." you reply as the awkward silence wraps around you two.

"What do you want?" He asks in an aggressive tone.

"O-oh i-it's... I-I want to go to the park... and play...." you reply.

He clicks his tongue in annoyance as if he didn't want you near him.

"Are you alone?" You ask curiously.

The words slip out of your mouth like you memorized the script for this scene.

Your question made the ash-blonde defensive as he glared at you. "I am not!"

"If you're alone, wanna play with me?" You offer.

"Pft! As if I want to play with a quirkless girl like you!" He scoffs.

The words sting your heart, you wanted to be a hero just like any kid would want. But reality sometimes can be cruel and thus, you weren't given a quirk.