Returned

As the years passed by, Katsuki had become more aggressive and colder especially to Izuku as they both departed from each other despite going to the same school.

Days seemed to pass quickly before he even notice that it was spring once again. Pink cherry blossoms bloomed in Japan, everyone is celebrating spring except for Katsuki.

Have the days been duller since she's gone?

He shakes his head not wanting to admit something that you would be teasing him about. He could imagine your wide grin while your eyes twinkle. Your laughter still echoes in his head like a sweet melody in his ears that feels comforting yet haunting at the same time.

A painful squeeze slowly creeps into his heart as he remembers your voice calling out for him pleading to go back as the guilt eats up in his heart. He's having trouble sleeping at night since he still remembers everything he had done to you. The betrayed look in your eyes when he just ran away with your shoe that you never got back.

He wants everything to be just like the way they were. He just wants to feel better and not have the guilt in his chest.

He just wanted to see you again and be with you just like in old times.

But the ash-blond boy knew was too prideful to admit it.

"Bakugou?"

Katsuki snaps out of his trance and glares at the red-headed male waving his arm at him. "What?" He asks in an annoyed tone.

His classmate and friend, Eijirou Kirishima gives him a concerned look. "You got me worried there man, I've been calling you about five times."

"Yeah? So what?"

"You kinda stand there staring off the distance, are you okay?" He asks.

Katsuki looks at his surroundings finding himself at a nearby familiar park.

"Are you tired? We can-"

"I'm fine, let's get this over with." He immediately speeds up walking ahead of Eijirou and meeting his other classmates whom he liked to call extras at an arcade.

He wasn't supposed to be there hanging out with them but the red-headed idiot dragged him to hang out with them and everything wreaks havoc as he starts bickering at them.

With Eijirou intervening in their small bickering. All of them eventually went into separate businesses while Katsuki started to like a game that is a strength tester.

"Amazing Bakugou! You're great at this!" Eijirou says in awe seeing how high Katsuki's score is in the machine.

Katsuki let out a smug look. "Try to beat that."