Jealousy

Katsuki tapped his foot impatiently waiting outside your school. He didn't like how things had ended up between the two of you. He didn't want to send a text since it might be more awkward which might result in you distancing yourself from him.

He saw the familiar extras that would hang out around with you as he quickly approached her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Where's (Y/N)?!" Katsuki asked a bit aggressively.

"Wha-Bakugou?!" Kathrine exclaimed in shock.

Katsuki ignored her remarks "Where is she?" He asked.

"Who? (Y/N)?" She asked and Katsuki nodded his head. Kathrine and Nanami exchanged glances giving him a confused look. "I thought she went with you?" Kathrine asked.

"I wouldn't be here if she was with me," Katsuki replied sassily.

"Drop the sass," Nanami rolls her eyes.

Kathrine gawked at Katsuki. "How should I know that?! I don't know where she is!"

"(Y/N) quickly excuses herself and walks out of the room," Nanami spoke.

Katsuki sharply turned his head to Nanami. "Why?"

"Dunno," Kathrine shrugged.

"Oh!" Nanami tapped her left hand with the other like a hammer as the two looked at her. "I remember her talking to meet a special someone at a cafe."

"What?!" He exclaimed in disbelief. "Has she been seeing someone?"

"Not that I've heard of," she shrugged. "She never mentioned anyone before."

Katsuki purses his lips and walks away from the two. They both tried calling him back but he didn't acknowledge them. He didn't want to hear it from anybody else than you.

He searched every cafe nearby until he saw eating outside a cafe happily talking to a guy.

He couldn't think straight as he angrily marched towards you grabbing you by the arm. "Who's this?!"

"Katsuki?!" You exclaimed looking at him in shock. "W-what—"

The guy beside you looks at Katsuki putting an arm around you. "Hey, Bubs who's this?"

Katsuki gave the man a murderous look fuming in anger. "I asked first." He snapped.

You instantly panicked knowing that if you didn't get to explain everything to Katsuki, things would be ugly. "Katsuki he's-"

"I'm her boyfriend," he said with a smirk.