Weird

After the camping trip, Katsuki became quiet and it was something that was bugging you. But you couldn't bring it up to him since he might just snap at you for being nosy or annoying. So you just remained quiet wishing that everything was fine.

But it wasn't exactly quite what you hoped for.

You tried sending messages to Katsuki but he replied timidly. No sarcasm, teasing, or a sassy remark. You did wonder if you said something to him that made him like that.

You wracked your brain about this but you couldn't think of anything that made Katsuki this way. It isn't like him, and at this point, it was scaring you to the point that it keeps you up at night. You even asked your friends about this situation and they also didn't know what to do with the situation.

But now, you are waiting by the train station after Katsuki invited you on another trip. You grabbed the opportunity to get to talk to him personally.

"Ready to go?"

You turn around and see Katsuki behind you. "Hey,"

"Come on, I got the tickets," he says.

"You should've told me you were buying tickets I-"

"Nah it's fine." He waves his hand dismissively.

"What?" You ask him.

"I'll pay for this whole trip,"

You look at him with a shocked expression. "B-Bakugou-san, you don't have to..."

"I told you, it's fine. Let's go,"

The two of you boarded the train silently. The awkwardness is still killing you.

What's wrong between you and Katsuki? You wonder why he started to act weird.