Gone

Days and weeks passed and you still didn't come back to school. The classroom has become duller in his eyes. The sound of your voice and laughter still echoes in the back of his head with your stupid bright smile that you flash to him. It was sickeningly sick that it made him wanna puke when you look at him. But now, it's all he wanted to see again.

His heart remains heavy as well adding up to the weird mixture in the pit of his stomach that is slowing him down. Every day he would be wishing that you would get back to school one morning.

But all he sees is your empty seat when he comes into the classroom.

Where is she?

He kept asking himself the question but he couldn't bring himself to ask it to anybody. No one ever dared to mention your name not even Izuku out of all people.

He keeps on insisting on himself thinking that you were just sick but Katsuki is a smart kid, he knows that there is something that isn't right.

There was one thing that clicked in his mind.

Deku.

Izuku has been silent for the entire time, he must've known something about you.

He has no plan or strategy for doing this but he wants to confront everything once and for all. He spots Izuku at the corner of the playground all by himself like the loser that he is.

"Oi Deku!" He calls stomping in the greenette's direction.

"K-Kacchan?" Izuku stutters seeing Katsuki giving him a death glare as if he were a lion ready to pounce on him.

Katsuki grits his teeth and grabs Izuku by the collar. "Where is she?!"

"W-what!?"

"Don't play dumb! I know you know where she is!" He yells.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Kacchan! Let me go!"

"Liar!"

"It's the truth Kacchan! J-just please c-calm down."

"I know she's here and you must know about something!"

"W-who?"

"(Y/N)..."

Izuku freezes. "I-I don't know Kacchan."

"Stop lying or I'll kill you!"

"I-I'm telling the truth! Kacchan!"

"Stop lying I know she's somewhere out there and you know!"