Lost Little Girl

This one is a bit shorter than the others. Enjoy the chapter!

It was a bright sunny day as Katsuki strolled in the streets carrying a plastic bag full of some condiments that his mother asked him to buy at the nearby grocery store.

He was busy minding his own business and he almost didn't see a crying child on the sidewalk. He tripped over the child but managed to stay on his feet with his reflexes.

"Watch it brat!" He hisses at the child.

The startled little girl looks at him starts to sob and clings to his leg.

Katsuki internally panics not knowing how to deal with the little girl clinging to his leg. "Brat let go!"

The little girl ignores his demands refusing to let go unintentionally wiping her snot on his trousers. "Oi quit it! You!" He exclaims yanking the wailing girl from his pants.

He manages to rip off the little girl as she sits on the pavement and continues to cry. He looked around to see anyone around and there was no one nearby.

Where did the kid come from?

Being the greatest hero he is; he's going to go and bring the child to the nearby police station.

"Hey, brat." He calls out to the little girl but she ignores him and continues to wail.

He pinches the bridge of his nose. He needs a proper plan to calm the girl down. And he hates how Best Jeanist was right at this point.

 He knelt down in front of the girl. "The name's Dynamight and I'm a hero, you can as well trust me," he says knowing that children mostly trust heroes.

The little girl stops to cry as he lets out a few small hiccups raising her head to look at Katsuki. "Hewo?" She asks.

"It's Dynamight,"

"I walk (Y/N)-chin! She goes missing! I find her!"

"Are you lost?" He asks.

"(Y/N)-chin lost!" She exclaims