Hold hands

Katsuki let out a sigh as he stared at the orange sky. He remembered being scolded a lot by the grown-ups after you both found your class. You both agreed to never tell an adult until you rat him out since his mother smacked and scolded him for being reckless. It wasn't technically you who told his mother but your mother told her about it after you told your mother everything because you can't lie to her apparently.

He got mad and ignored you but it didn't take too long for him to acknowledge your presence. He had a soft side to you at a young age though he was too prideful to admit it.

He did wonder what if you didn't move away?

What if you didn't get amnesia?

Are you willing to have another chance to be with him?

What if you remember all the horrible things he'd done to you?

Would you still stay with his side?

Would you forgive him?

The guilt slowly eats up his heart. He wasn't the ideal friend, to begin with, and wouldn't be surprised if you stopped seeing him.

Katsuki's thoughts were interrupted by the zoo announcement.

"The zoo will close at 5 pm,"

He waited for you for a couple of minutes but you never came. He takes out his phone trying to call you.

"The number you're dialing is out of service or out of coverage area." Katsuki clicks his tongue and gets up from his seat. He starts to look for you with just his instincts alone.

"Katsuki?"

Katsuki turns around and sees you while carrying your niece. A wave of relief washes over him.