Shoe

The sun is slowly setting down, some kids have gone home and some are currently leaving the park to go back and head home. Katsuki was about to leave when he saw a glimpse of (h/c) in the corner of his eye.

He turns his head sharply and sees a (h/c)-haired girl sitting in the sandbox. He was intrigued and decided to inspect it closer until he realized that it was you.

You were busy playing in the sand and you didn't notice him behind you as he says. "You know that you'll dirty up your clothes again right?"

You flinch and turn your head to see Katsuki standing behind you. You let out a soft exhale. "Oh, it was just you Kacchan."

"Oh did I scare you?" He smirks.

"Kinda, I thought it was someone else." You say with a shrug.

Your words irked him wondering who is this person you were waiting for. "Who are you waiting for?" He asks deeply wishing that it was not Izuku that you were waiting for.

"My aunt," you reply.

He is relieved to know that it is not Izuku as his eyebrows furrow in confusion when he realizes your answer. "You're waiting for your aunt? Why?"

"I don't know," you shrug in response. "She called me and told me to get dressed nicely."

"What about your mom?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" He repeats.

"I don't want to talk about my mom or my aunt, how about we play?"

He looks at you in bewilderment knowing how your mom will freak out if you soiled your dress once again. "Are you serious? You'll dirty up your clothes— your mom will get angry." He says.

"I don't think she can notice it. Plus, I'll be really careful."

Katsuki neither cares about what will happen to your dress.

You nudge him playfully. "Come on Kacchan, would you play with me for a little while?"

It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, he never got to play with you alone ever since you befriended Izuku. It was irritating to him whenever you hung out with the greenette loser.

"Fine, if you insist." He says with a smug look. "Not that I wanted to play with you or anything- you just wanted to play with me."

You roll your eyes at him. "Whatever you say."

The two of you play with each other and have a good laugh. Eventually, the two of you went towards a nearby stream where you both went when you caught bugs during summer.