Thunder

It was a faint memory of his childhood but Katsuki did remember going out in the rain and playing around despite his mother's wishes. Katsuki met up with some other kids at the park and there was you.

He didn't remember most of the things he had done but he did remember that it involved playing in the mud and rain.

A rumble of thunder was heard making the kids scared so they left. He was about to leave as well when he heard someone scream in fear. It was a familiar voice he heard someone crying behind the slide and he went over to investigate. He saw you curled up in a ball sobbing on your knees. He just two and two together that you were afraid of the thunder.

Being the young dumb child that he was, he didn't know how to deal with you but stayed by your side while you cried. Another thunder rumbles as you cling to him in fear which was something he didn't expect. He could feel the blood rushing on his cheeks and his heart beating faster.

He had never been this close to a girl before which is something he might be teased about it if those kids hadn't gone home yet.

The rain decreases as the thunders soon quiet down. You pull away from Katsuki and look at him. "Where are the others?"

"Probably went home after hearing the thunders," he replies and smirks. "Bunch of wimps."

You let out a sniffle. "Why are you here?"

"W-what?"

"I thought you left..."

"W-well I was!" He replied. "But I got curious and you were crying and—"

You pulled him into a hug. "T-thank you Kacchan..."

Katsuki opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by another voice.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You both turned your heads and saw your mother calling out for you.

"Mom!" You stood up and ran after your mother.

Your mother turned her head as she almost dropped her umbrella rushing to you. "(Y/N)! Where have you been?! You're a mess! Didn't I tell you not to go outside—" your mother was cut off when she saw you and Katsuki soaked by the rain. "We'll talk about this later, both of you come on."

Your mother prepared a warm bath for the two of you and served a warm one after you were finished taking a bath. Your mother insisted that you should both just watch your favorite show instead while your mother contacted Katsuki's mother about his whereabouts.

Your mother entered the living room announcing to Katsuki. "Your mother will come and pick you up,"

"Mom, can I get some juice?" You asked

"Sure you can but only one cup okay?" she replied.