Rain

You forgot the last time that you hung out with your friends since you've been babysitting your niece and nephew a lot. Your friends always gave you the space you needed as well as Katsuki, he would even drop by and would even play with Akari— well more like pestering him to be exact.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You lifted your gaze and looked at Nanami smiling wildly at you.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Do have any babysitting today?" She asked.

"Not all, why?"

"Well there is this new cafe that just opened and we were wondering if maybe you had the time. But it's not that we are forcing you or anything. We love you and respect your boundaries since you also have responsibilities—"

"Want to hang out with us?" Kathrine piped in.

"Way to sour the mood, Kath!" Nanami whined.

"Don't beat around the bush and just ask straight to the point, that's what my grandma would always say." Kathrine fixed her glasses on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it smarty pants." She crossed her arms.

"Anyway, I love to go to the cafe if you were wondering,"

"Really?" Nanami's eyes lit up in delight.

You let out a chuckle. "Yeah, Ayu-nee is taking care of the kids fortunately this time."

"That's great news! Now you can hang out with us."

"Yep! I would love to hang out with you guys."

"Aww... (Y/N)..." Nanami sniffles. "You're going to make me cry!"

"Ease up with the waterworks Nanami-chan, it isn't the end of the world or something," Kathrine spoke.

"I know b-but!"

"You coming with us to the cafe or you're going to spend the whole time crying?" She asked.

"Mean!"

Kathrine playfully stuck her tongue at her while you let out a laugh at their silly antics.

The three of you headed out of school and went to the cafe that the two had been talking about. You were giggling with each other and exchanging a few stories and the latest gossip in class. Nanami is the extroverted girl in the class, she gathered a lot of information. She gives you the latest gossip hearing that one of your classmates had a crush on the guy next to your class. Meanwhile, Kathrine would just shrug or give Nanami a nod about it.

"When was the last time we hung out together?" You asked letting out a sigh.